Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I know young Eddie gets a lot of stick for jacking Lympstone but personally I thought it showed a lot of balls. He wasn't up to it and left, knowing that he would get slated.
Back to the thread.
And since then, he and his Mrs have got their heads down and worked hard for the Firm.

Edit to add - his love of fancy military outfits is far outweighed by her style and elegance.

skeetstar

Old-Salt
I accept that our society is not all that different from theirs in many ways, but we don't have a President and the PM has to be the leader of the Party with the most votes (not strictly true but not worth elaborating on). So unless we go Republic our risk of having the same nonsense as even a remote possibility is currently zero.

In fact, the last time I can recall of someone "off the telly" becoming an MP was Martin Bell, and he was an Independent.
Did seb coe pre date Bell?

Euclid

War Hero
Esther McVey ?
I would.
42BB4F37-2B97-4A8F-BA8D-DD0434B5866E.jpeg

And since then, he and his Mrs have got their heads down and worked hard for the Firm.
They and their kids were down our way recently attending a beach clean helping to clear litter from the beach.

Alamo

LE
It's easy to assume that many of The Gipper's quips were scripted or practised, but a couple of remarks that he came out with when he was shot were obviously spontaneous.

To Nancy, "Honey, I forgot to duck."

To the medical team who were preparing him for surgery, "I hope you're all Republicans !"
Favourite Reagan quote: Hippies, people who say ‘make love not war’; and look like they couldn’t do either.

I know young Eddie gets a lot of stick for jacking Lympstone but personally I thought it showed a lot of balls. He wasn't up to it and left, knowing that he would get slated.
Back to the thread.

the prefix was not in regards to his personal attributes, yes, he’s a very decent chap.