Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dredd

LE
And apparently she'll give him mor Ethan that if he becomes 'First Ginga'. :eek:

'Meghan Markle harbours serious ambitions to run for president of the United States, according to a report.

'After the Duchess of Sussex and husband Prince Harry dumped royal duties with their historic Megxit this year, the 39-year-old former Suits star now has her eye on the White House, a close friend told Vanity Fair.

“One of the reasons she was so keen not to give up her American citizenship was so she had the option to go into politics,” the unidentified friend told the mag.

“I think if Meghan and Harry ever gave up their titles she would seriously consider running for president,” the friend added of rumours of a 2024 run.'

How many of these fannies have been reported as "considering running for President" and yet it never gets further than a headline?

She's not going to even try - just needs to be seen to thinking about it.

It's hilarious how Americans seem to think that someone-they-recognise-from-the-telly-or-hit-parade would make a successful POTUS. It's the Reality Show culture hitting full development where life imitates art imitating life.

And apparently she'll give him mor Ethan that if he becomes 'First Ginga'. :eek:

'Meghan Markle harbours serious ambitions to run for president of the United States, according to a report.

'After the Duchess of Sussex and husband Prince Harry dumped royal duties with their historic Megxit this year, the 39-year-old former Suits star now has her eye on the White House, a close friend told Vanity Fair.

“One of the reasons she was so keen not to give up her American citizenship was so she had the option to go into politics,” the unidentified friend told the mag.

“I think if Meghan and Harry ever gave up their titles she would seriously consider running for president,” the friend added of rumours of a 2024 run.'

Oh please sir, please sir, if I move to Italy , can I be Pope ?
( about as friggin likely, delusional trout !).

It's hilarious how Americans seem to think that someone-they-recognise-from-the-telly-or-hit-parade would make a successful POTUS. It's the Reality Show culture hitting full development where life imitates art imitating life.
Trump is a real life example.

Tool

LE

Two points - I thought that they had given up their titles. And, where is she going to get +- $120m of her own money to start the jpurney to president nominee, never mind making the +- $350m in sponsorship to actually run? I didn't think she had that many friends.

EDIT
Fi muck:
" Among the two nominees, Hillary Clinton's campaign spent a total of $768.5 million, vastly more than the $440 million Donald Trump's campaign spent, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. "

That's a lot of beer chits...

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

These egoists. Everyone but they can see how daft they are, but they take themselves so seriously!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Thankfully that won’t come to pass in my lifetime, I hope! Can you begin to imagine how fcuked up the Western world would be if the answer was Markel as President? Us gammons would be in Gulags.
0E43799F-E9C9-426A-9678-5BF8A8F0F462.jpeg

Bob65

War Hero
Two points - I thought that they had given up their titles. And, where is she going to get +- $120m of her own money to start the jpurney to president nominee, never mind making the +- $350m in sponsorship to actually run? I didn't think she had that many friends.

EDIT
Fi muck:
" Among the two nominees, Hillary Clinton's campaign spent a total of $768.5 million, vastly more than the $440 million Donald Trump's campaign spent, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. "

They are still styling themselves Duke and Duchess and haven’t been formally stripped of them. I suppose this is because the Queen still has hope he will come to his senses. But it my opinion it should be an all or nothing deal - he’s either a Prince doing Prince stuff full time, or he’s a commoner like the rest of us, no in between.

EDIT
Fi muck:

Netflix could make a syndicated reality series and sponsor her

She could be the new Kardashians

Tool

LE
Netflix could make a syndicated reality series and sponsor her

She could be the new Kardashians
...without the bum, no transgender father/mother, no good-looking sisters. Only point in his favour is his grandfather is well-known (ok, not for being a lawyer for a BLM ex-actor). Nah, don't think it will fly.

[
Regan had already established a career in politics before running for POTUS, having been a State Governor previously. It just so happened that his early life had been in tinsel town.

he‘d mastered his public speaking and presentation skills in WWII doing umpteen hundred training and information films for the US Military.
anyone who’d served in 40’s already knew him as the folksy guy in the training films.

EDIT
Fi muck:

But still not enough to make Hilary anything like attractive.