Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
In years to come, Prince Harry is likely to become a case study of how to methodically trash one's reputation and systematically alienate one's natural supporters.
A case study in being completely cuntstruck is more accurate.

Or does he have a strange sexual secret he doesn't want made public by a scorned bitch ?

Sexton Blake

War Hero
Here you go. Summed up succinctly by Trump I think.

..brilliant... delivered with a wry smile... cue some backtracking from Harry's spokes-woke explaining fully that it wasn't a 'vote for Joe Biden' and him wishing he hadn't read that cue card out aloud on his hostage video...

Oh and MM will have just gushed at being mentioned in a negative manner by Donnie at a news conference.... the ultimate accolade for an anti-Trumpette. She won't be able to resist being the centre of attention so will be happy to be interviewed by select Dem journos until there's an ongoing spat and she gets lawyers involved... again...

Wonder what Charles and William think of all this..... "Maybe it's time dad to publicly release that DNA result eh?"

Wasn't she the one who wouldn't step into the U.S.A. while President Trump was in power

The two of them have allegedly made a campaign video for sleepy Joe urging people to vote for him.

Jeez! Doesn't the poor old cunt have enough to worry about?

I hope he does not plan on becoming a dual citizen. He is the perfect tool for the Dems and his wife knows it. The use of a “Royal” will be a double edged sword as it looks like the UK is already picking sides in a public fashion.
If he becomes a US citizen he will have to give up his titles of nobility i.e. Duke of Sussex etc. Whether granny would give them back is another matter.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

The point is that the royals have remained apolitical. That this announcement from the palace has been made underlines that it’s felt that inferences can be drawn.

He's a massively stupid cunt marrying the parasite.

He can still save his soul by having Them arrange an accident and marrying the little blonde vet I've got lined up for him. She's just survived breast cancer and has a baby rhino living with her. The ginger mong has the opportunity to do some real good and would likely have the world queueing up to listen to what they have to say about real issues, not the woke fuckwittery he's currently spouting with that glazed Stockholm Syndrome look welded onto his grid.

Last edited:
I think it would not be asked. And if it were I would say I am lactose intolerant, and ask if Fireball or Jim Beam would be the better option. Then quietly walk away as everybody in earshot strokes out.

Earl Grey, you fucking heathen.

The Ginger one obviously failed to pay attention to the tact and diplomacy lessons he would have been given as a youngster. Imagine the fuss if some Johnny Foreigner started interfering in our elections........oh!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
If he becomes a US citizen he will have to give up his titles of nobility i.e. Duke of Sussex etc. Whether granny would give them back is another matter.
Most grandmothers have a breaking point.
Had I acted like Harry, my gogo would have beaten the living kak out of me long before it got this bad.

I think he is fast making not friends. If he is just Harry the Brit, soaking up the sun and raising his family nobody cares. But he needs to cut his ties to the U.K., least he join the ranks of Ilhan Omar.

Why, no other fucker in America has to, in fact they seem to be encouraged to go on about where some many times removed relative once lived.

I propose that Harry refers to himself as a Royal-American.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

4(T)

LE
He's a massively stupid cunt marrying the parasite.

He can still save his soul by having Them arrange an accident and marrying the little blonde vet I've got lined up for him. She's just survived breast cancer and has a baby rhino living with her. The ginger mong has the opportunity to do some real good and would likely have the world queueing up to listen to what they have to say about real issues, not the woke fuckwittery he's currently spouting with that glazed Stockholm Syndrome look welded onto his grid.

All that Africa charity stuff looks a bit fake now. Evidently BLM & LA have greater attraction than dusty Botswana villages/ers.

Funny, isn't it? For centuries, generations of Brits (aristos and plebs) seeking to break free from their social pigeon hole and plough their own furrow have tended to go to the African bush, the Aussie outback, the NZ farms or the frontiers of Asia to "find their place" and grow up. How things change - now its social media and a luxury bolt hole.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
In matters public, he already should have.

"These opinions are mine and mine alone; they should not be taken as an endorsement by the UK Royal Family of any politician or political party, domestic or foreign."

This latest is an embarrassment of sufficient magnitude that the Palace has issued a statement effectively saying, "Not in our name."

It's an embarrassment, and so is he.

woger wabbit

War Hero
It is the precedence that is being trounced on for an almost 40 something tart. But hey who knows, maybe he will apply for citizenship at one point and then be fair game on our side of the pond.
A question, can H apply for US citizenship as a UK Royal? if he can and if granted can he remain a UK Royal as a US citizen?? Just asking.
Edit. oops! just read Cold Coalitions' post on this subject, is he correct?

Latest Threads