Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry but he has no right to use his privileged and exalted position to interfere in another country’s election process “as many of you may not know I’ve never been allowed to vote in a uk election” there’s a reason for that, same one that means you shouldn’t be commenting on the US one. Just get back to breast feeding Archie or whatever else she tells you to do

Sorry but he has no right to use his privileged and exalted position to interfere in another country’s election process “as many of you may not know I’ve never been allowed to vote in a uk election” there’s a reason for that, same one that means you shouldn’t be commenting on the US one. Just get back to breast feeding Archie or whatever else she tells you to do
Frankly he is not interfering. He hasnt said vote GOP or DEM, Trump or Biden. He simply said vote and reject hate speech.

Also safe in the knowledge that if or when it all goes wrong he simply decamps back to the old life of doing very little and letting tax payers pick up the bill.
Not bad for the son of a tankie...

syrup

LE
We should really give thanks that courtesy of Megan they have managed to shift one more of the books.
Her Majesty is really staring to feel the pinch and having a 60 year old unemployed son at home won't help

You wait till you get to the ‘Do you pour the milk into the cup before or after pouring the tea?’ argument. I tell you wars have been started over less.
I think it would not be asked. And if it were I would say I am lactose intolerant, and ask if Fireball or Jim Beam would be the better option. Then quietly walk away as everybody in earshot strokes out.

Not sure if that's one of the few regiments his dad hasn't got
Maybe someone will die and leave him it in their will.
His dad wasnt a Life Guards, serving in Scots guard Tankie in GW1 # 505268?

syrup

LE
I hope he does not plan on becoming a dual citizen. He is the perfect tool for the Dems and his wife knows it. The use of a “Royal” will be a double edged sword as it looks like the UK is already picking sides in a public fashion.

Trump has come out tonight and says he wishes Harry luck as he's gonna need it

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads