Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr Death

War Hero
1600748507859.png

Realising its not a fanta bottle but camera by lecia.
1600748575292.png

A more revealing shot for those wanting a tug?

I was going for something more C15th Plate - but the matching mouse armour really doesn't appeal. Loud Christmas jumpers. The ultimate British weapon of choice. Also a nice touch to co-ordinate with the ammunition. I'm now thinking of rigging a wild sling to really give it some welly, and free up a hand for eating toast.

Last edited:
I was going for something more C15th Plate - but the matching mouse armour really doesn't appeal. Loud Christmas jumpers. The ultimate British weapon of choice. Also a nice touch to co-ordinate with the ammunition. I'm now thinking of rigging a wild sling to really give it some welly, and free up a hand for eating toast.
You are such a bluff olde traditionalist!

Can't find it on BBC, but apparently the golden couple have done another secret video where Meghan bangs on about something, while poor old Harry looks utterly miserable. Eventually he talks about not being able to vote in the USA, nor in Britain.

I don't think he even gets a vote in his own bedroom.

If anyone is into body language, they might find his speaks volumes during this brief video. If you can find it.

syrup

LE
Can't find it on BBC, but apparently the golden couple have done another secret video where Meghan bangs on about something, while poor old Harry looks utterly miserable. Eventually he talks about not being able to vote in the USA, nor in Britain.

I don't think he even gets a vote in his own bedroom.

If anyone is into body language, they might find his speaks volumes during this brief video. If you can find it.

Public health alert: this video will produce feelings of extreme nausea.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Wasn't she the one who wouldn't step into the U.S.A. while President Trump was in power

The two of them have allegedly made a campaign video for sleepy Joe urging people to vote for him.
The very same. She becoming as consistent as that Corbyn fella.

As to a campaign video, Hazza's grandmother, a lifelong apolitical type, must be so proud.

Now, is it just me...

The Duke and Duchess? The same Duke and Duchess who wanted out of the whole royalty malarkey?

I'm getting a bit confused here.

"Call me Harry", only don't.

He's starting to remind me of Theon Greyjoy post-torture with his body language. Surprised she doesn't just call him Reek and be done with it.

Public health alert: this video will produce feelings of extreme nausea.

So sad. I used to think Harry was such an inspirational and interesting individual - privileged, yes, but with flaws just like the rest of us. Someone most of us could relate to. Now all I see is a husk of the man he used to be and he speaks in a language I cannot understand and care even less about.
Can you begin to imagine how young Archie will turn out with those two as his role models?
For a couple who wanted privacy, they are doing a pretty good job of staying in the public eye, but then, if they didn’t, the bank account would be a little bare. Hypocrites.

Last edited:
She's quite funny - she's about as edgy to the whole social justice lark as Dido is to rock music.

Things like this, doing a documentary about BLM etc.. it's all low hanging fruit, it's just more white noise (SWIDT) - it adds nothing to the debate (well it's not a debate, it's just people shouting stuff at other people) and is pointless virtue signalling.

There's a reason why people won't pay for them to preach - they've nothing new to say, they don't have the intellect to take a different spin on things, or make educated social commentary - blah, blah, blah...

syrup

LE
Now, is it just me...

The Duke and Duchess? The same Duke and Duchess who wanted out of the whole royalty malarkey?

I'm getting a bit confused here.

They did right up until someone pointed out that "ordinary" people don't get to involve them selves in other business
No royal titles no Netflix deal.
Ex Army officers and their soap actress wives don't get the great and good of America falling over themselves to interview them

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads