Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He must have been already feeling past his best years ago when he decided that slipping Edwina Currie a length was something worthwhile.
The apposite saying would seem to be 'a standing pr!ck has no conscience' :oops:

He must have been already feeling past his best years ago when he decided that slipping Edwina Currie a length was something worthwhile.
He turned out not to be so gray as spitting image portrayed did he :)

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
The apposite saying would seem to be 'a standing pr!ck has no conscience' :oops:
It's a matter of fact that when God made man he gave him a brain with which to assess situations and solve problems, ensuring a better life for the human race. He also gave him a dick with which to propagate the human race.

The only problem was that God did not give man enough blood to use both at the same time.

I have no religious superstitious aversions, in fact to me its a sign of insanity to believe in a god of any type.

However as i have said previously "protocol" is now open to interpretation, but the most basic of protocols is that you do not embarrass the Queen,..which was done.

Fact is we are now living in a country that has become supine,, there is a time and place for that and in front of the Queen was not it. In certain countries if you offend their kings or queens your in deep shit here you can do it in front of her and no one cares because its "Britain in the 21st Century". We bend over respecting people and all the time their respect for Britain dies because its seen as weakness that can be trod on.

I was speaking to my brother in Australia this morning and he said people where he was watching it were actually crying with laughter, they were made to look like idiots

But the bottom line is yes it was a nice day but it was pure Theatre designed for gullible people who dare not have an opinion that goes against the grain..and my loyalty is to my own instinctive intelligence, this country is already lost.
Respect para 3, was in Oz before Christmas and the lack of black African/Afro American and Afro Carib is quite noticeable (from white Australia policy?) so in Oz they have not been exposed to the Afro 'Hot Gospel' culture, so I can quite see the amazement and mirth?

When Harry and William were dropped for their walk down to the chapel did anyone notice Harry leant in and thanked the driver, now that shows his class IMO.

Respect para 3, was in Oz before Christmas and the lack of black African/Afro American and Afro Carib is quite noticeable (from white Australia policy?) so in Oz they have not been exposed to the Afro 'Hot Gospel' culture, so I can quite see the amazement and mirth?
The last vestige of the "white Australia" policy was got rid of in the early '70s. There is a small black African population in Australia. Because the country is where it is, most of its non-white population doubtless comes from Asia.

Pardon me for not being in the crowds cheering for the unbelievably rich and privileged, but I was on the bus to Home Bargains to get some ham offcuts for me tea.

I'm not bitter.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ham offcuts :eek: LUXURY
Lidl do ham offcuts that are visibly better quality than the grisly slices of watery "luxury" ham churned out by Tesco, Sainsbury et al. Alien Minor 2 wouldn't thank you for the latter.

You are wrong i lived there for five years my brother is living there now and i read their newspapers pretty much everyday, African gangs are becoming a major issue/ problem in the suburbs of Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, look up Apex gang.

But this is beside the point anyway.

Serious Question. I have not had the telly box on since 19:00 hrs on Friday, is it safe to switch it on again ?.
Nope. Early evening news just led with her bouquet on the tomb of the unknown soldier and other flowers going to charidee..