Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whatever Harry is short of it's certainly not brass neck. "Daddy, Megs and I have found this delightful house in Holywood, could you help with the readies. I know it's a bit far for Granny & Gramps to travel to see little Archie and they will probably never see him, but Megs is so happy with this house. Yes I know I've let you all down by leaving the family firm at such short notice, but Wills and his bitch of a wife will just have to work harder . Its only 14 really big ones I need, you can pull that out of the Duchy accounts now, so it might cause a few people to loose their livelihoods but I'm your son (at least you think I am). Yes I know I haven't paid back the loan on the other house in the country but that's not my problem now. Megs has set her heart on this house Daddy and its only 14 million. "

woger wabbit

War Hero
Whatever Harry is short of it's certainly not brass neck. "Daddy, Megs and I have found this delightful house in Holywood, could you help with the readies. I know it's a bit far for Granny & Gramps to travel to see little Archie and they will probably never see him, but Megs is so happy with this house. Yes I know I've let you all down by leaving the family firm at such short notice, but Wills and his bitch of a wife will just have to work harder . Its only 14 really big ones I need, you can pull that out of the Duchy accounts now, so it might cause a few people to loose their livelihoods but I'm your son (at least you think I am). Yes I know I haven't paid back the loan on the other house in the country but that's not my problem now. Megs has set her heart on this house Daddy and its only 14 million. "
So, this house has umpteen bedrooms and 16 bathrooms, can we now expect to see the Harry looking clean and well turned out instead of his normal scruffy just got out of bed look, maybe a shave too.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
So, this house has umpteen bedrooms and 16 bathrooms, can we now expect to see the Harry looking clean and well turned out instead of his normal scruffy just got out of bed look, maybe a shave too.
Her stylist tells him this is the way for the average woke hipster lapdog to dress when led around town by his boss.

This whole sorry episode proves that, regardless of what title one is awarded, you cannot be awarded class.
How long before Mrs Wales is on “Real Housewives of Fairytown” pontificating the very epitome of wokeness whilst revelling in the gutter of crassness that is Celebrity Hollywood. Ten seconds after Father-in-Law stops paying is my guess.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
This whole sorry episode proves that, regardless of what title one is awarded, you cannot be awarded class.
How long before Mrs Wales is on “Real Housewives of Fairytown” pontificating the very epitome of wokeness whilst revelling in the gutter of crassness that is Celebrity Hollywood. Ten seconds after Father-in-Law stops paying is my guess.
And still complaining about press intrusion...

As I am sure has been said already elsewhere: 'You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl'.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I certainly would.

After I’ve grown tired of Lily Allen.
You would have to silence her irritating voice.

Edited to add both of them before you ask!

Latest Threads