Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Not the first ex squaddie to be c**t struck.
Normally she has some else's kids in tow and puts his wages into the NAAFI fruit machine while necking pints of larger.

I await photo's of Megan in Ron Hills and white stiletto's
Would the 'OMO' on the packet of soap powder on the windowsill stand for 'Old Majesty Out'?

Not the first ex squaddie to be c**t struck.
Normally she has some else's kids in tow and puts his wages into the NAAFI fruit machine while necking pints of larger.

I await photo's of Megan in Ron Hills and white stiletto's
Black Ron Hills I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kirkz

LE
Black Ron Hills matter...

PS: I wonder what the dog’s called?
Snigger!
What sort of Mother carries a child when walking 2 dogs when there are two lazy arsed twats behind with their hands in their pockets?

Snigger!
What sort of Mother carries a child when walking 2 dogs when there are two lazy arsed twats behind with their hands in their pockets?
A “look at me” type mother...

Londo

LE
Snigger!
All done for the camera and then she moans about privacy . The slag .

Snigger!
The "lazy arsed twats" were probably police body guards who aren't getting paid by the taxpayer to walk dogs. A quick google finds news reports saying the one on the left is UK Royal Protection while the one on the right is a Mountie.

If I recall correctly, that photo was taken in BC from a distance using a telephoto lens while hidden in the bushes.

Kirkz

LE
The "lazy arsed twats" were probably police body guards who aren't getting paid by the taxpayer to walk dogs. A quick google finds news reports saying the one on the left is UK Royal Protection while the one on the right is a Mountie.

If I recall correctly, that photo was taken in BC from a distance using a telephoto lens while hidden in the bushes.
But they ain't Royal anymore so why was he out there?
If we're paying for him the lazy arsed twat should do some fucking work for his money.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
But they ain't Royal anymore so why was he out there?
If we're paying for him the lazy arsed twat should do some ******* work for his money.
I think that was all before they both went absolutely stupid.

and yet she manages to look straight at the lens and smile. Not the usual response of someone who is jealous of their privacy and dislikes the paparazzi.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads