How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

JuniorBod

War Hero
Someone with a deep font of knowledge needs to make a Commandment to exorcise this thread from prescibed ordinance.....

And return to Ginger and Minger....

JB

9 pages of drivel about MMs 39th birthday. How the Royal family could make amends to her and how Harry resents being a called a loose canon.
I fail to see how Harry would resent being accused of being an ecclesiastical cleric of questionable morals!

Indeed - they want to rub shoulders with, and be considered peers of, folks that will be worth 9 figures easy.

Think, 'The Clooneys' as a major aspiration - I don't agree with plenty of what they say, but they seem respected, professional, have influence, loved by the luvvies and politicos alike etc...

That's what I think she thinks she is, or can be, and the reality is massively removed, in every single way before we even begin to talk money - they're worth around $300m?
Jesus! I honestly had no idea this was a thing when I wrote my original post!

He looks like he's not seen the sun in 6 months. Either that or it's deliberately poor lighting in the hostage videos.

Oyibo

LE
Jesus! I honestly had no idea this was a thing when I wrote my original post!

There's something very sad about this whole tale, and I am certainly not the first to say it: Harry has gone from being very well respected (deservedly) to being a sad shadow of his former self.

That you and others predicted what would happen many months ago reinforces how badly he has fallen.

He'd have done better marrying all the naked women he played pool with in Las Vegas

syrup

LE
There's something very sad about this whole tale, and I am certainly not the first to say it: Harry has gone from being very well respected (deservedly) to being a sad shadow of his former self.

That you and others predicted what would happen many months ago reinforces how badly he has fallen.

He'd have done better marrying all the naked women he played pool with in Las Vegas

Not the first ex squaddie to be c**t struck.
Normally she has some else's kids in tow and puts his wages into the NAAFI fruit machine while necking pints of larger.

I await photo's of Megan in Ron Hills and white stiletto's

Latest Threads