Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This looks like it’s going to get very expensive. Guess whose bank account is most likely to get rinsed.

Harry - If allowed in the house - must be smashing a few mugs right now.
Two things about MM we know with absolute certainty. Firstly, she is overtaken with a paranoid obsession to control her portrayal in the media. Secondly, she has a habit of ditching friends and acquaintances when they’ve outgrown their usefulness.

Two points in the DM article that require closer scrutiny in the knowledge her past behaviours. Firstly, MM “insisted more than a dozen times in last week’s legal document that she had no prior knowledge of her friends’ interview with the People”. Secondly, MM was “pleased with her friends’ intervention in speaking to the People magazine”. Of course she fucking knew, it’s 100% consistent with her MO to have lined up the interviews.

Ipso facto MM will drop the case quicker than a Covid-laced jellyfish if she has to divulge the identities of the five friends. She’s already committed perjury “more than a dozen times” in denying any prior knowledge and can’t risk Jessica Mulroney (a young mother of 3 children) spilling the beans under oath.

On another note, £67k looks extremely light for a day’s costs in the High Court – last time I looked it was well over £150k.

Two things about MM we know with absolute certainty. Firstly, she is overtaken with a paranoid obsession to control her portrayal in the media. Secondly, she has a habit of ditching friends and acquaintances when they’ve outgrown their usefulness.

Two points in the DM article that require closer scrutiny in the knowledge her past behaviours. Firstly, MM “insisted more than a dozen times in last week’s legal document that she had no prior knowledge of her friends’ interview with the People”. Secondly, MM was “pleased with her friends’ intervention in speaking to the People magazine”. Of course she ******* knew, it’s 100% consistent with her MO to have lined up the interviews.

Ipso facto MM will drop the case quicker than a Covid-laced jellyfish if she has to divulge the identities of the five friends. She’s already committed perjury “more than a dozen times” in denying any prior knowledge and can’t risk Jessica Mulroney (a young mother of 3 children) spilling the beans under oath.

On another note, £67k looks extremely light for a day’s costs in the High Court – last time I looked it was well over £150k.
Unlike Meghan Markle, the Mulroneys are big fish and can take care of themselves, so I wouldn't worry too much about "young mother of 3 children" Jessica. If there is an issue, it will be that Jessica Mulroney probably knows everything there is to know about Meghan, so allowing her to go on the stand would be a really bad idea from that perspective.

The most logical thing at this point would be for Meghan to beat a hasty retreat and negotiate for both sides to drop everything court related.

Unlike Meghan Markle, the Mulroneys are big fish and can take care of themselves, so I wouldn't worry too much about "young mother of 3 children" Jessica. If there is an issue, it will be that Jessica Mulroney probably knows everything there is to know about Meghan, so allowing her to go on the stand would be a really bad idea from that perspective.

The most logical thing at this point would be for Meghan to beat a hasty retreat and negotiate for both sides to drop everything court related.
Sensible , pity the merklepig don't do "logical"

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Interesting isn't it?
At the risk of repeating myself...

72 hours ago The Cambridge's released pictures of Prince George on his seventh birthday. Usual toothy shot one might expect of any kid of his age. Enough to make your granny go Ahhhh. That sort of thing. Again, the press publish the photos and everybody goes away happy.

Meanwhile in the ever-more-weird homestead of the Sussex's the paps (and I'm no fan, believe me) try to get a photo of Archie, thus disturbing the peace at Chateau Megan. Why don't the Sussex's get it? Just release the odd picture and the press will leave you alone. The more you fight it the more this will occur.

The charade of " keeping a private life" is exactly that. Its more getting money for either selling a photo or money from suing various media outlets.

Harry - wake up, smell the coffee.....
It's probably more like Megan wants to be in the Spotlight herself. alone.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
FFS SHMBO has just come home from a days fishing in the Channel.

Obviously bored at some point she has bought a copy of OK magazine. She has caught a few fish, but that does not compensate for the £2.40 for the magazine. I would rather she caught some boat people then threw them back.

9 pages of drivel about MMs 39th birthday. How the Royal family could make amends to her and how Harry resents being a called a loose canon.

Any more of that and she can join the boat people!

This looks like it’s going to get very expensive. Guess whose bank account is most likely to get rinsed.

Harry - If allowed in the house - must be smashing a few mugs right now.
"Lodnon" I see it's the Mail, but come on...

Latest Threads