Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t think this has been posted yet.

Cue his next outburst claiming he is suffering from PTSD having been made to walk behind his mother's coffin. By dropping that bomb nobody will be able to contradict him or call him a thick, cunt-struck, ginger twat again. Get it in while you can.

Harry you're wrong and a thick, cunt-struck, ginger twat!

No, a doris with a flange that was just a bit too hospital corners.
It needed kicking around a bit to work.
You could have made a mint sorting it out for her with that weaponised mtondo you have to bludgeon with a hammer to put it to sleep every night.

Cue his next outburst claiming he is suffering from PTSD having been made to walk behind his mother's coffin. By dropping that bomb nobody will be able to contradict him or call him a thick, ****-struck, ginger twat again. Get it in while you can.

Harry you're wrong and a thick, ****-struck, ginger twat!
Definitely PTSD. Look what he has to fuck.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
You could have made a mint sorting it out for her with that weaponised mtondo you have to bludgeon with a hammer to put it to sleep every night.
You know I've shown sone grim creatures my collection of Bushman paintings, but please give me the benefit of the doubt when it comes to that object.

"Had."
It's past tense.
I stand corrected. Can't blame the boy for shying away in horror.

Do the ntombezaans know your bushman paintings are home made, knocked up in your garage when you get home from a night on the piss? I suppose the underwater lentil knitting ones are easy meat using that line of attack. No idea how you handle the smell.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Cue his next outburst claiming he is suffering from PTSD having been made to walk behind his mother's coffin. By dropping that bomb nobody will be able to contradict him or call him a thick, ****-struck, ginger twat again. Get it in while you can.

Harry you're wrong and a thick, ****-struck, ginger twat!
He’ll have had far, far more support over the years than many other kids who’ve lost a mother.

The reality is that he’s made and is making a fool of himself with asinine pronouncements made to try and impress his narcissistic and brutally ambitious wife.

There are no excuses that need to be made for that, nor need they be accepted.

Well, the channel 5 special on the tortured prince has failed to generate comment here.

Could it be that none of us cared enough to watch it? I recorded Coogan's Bluff, as I've not seen I for a couple of years.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, the channel 5 special on the tortured prince has failed to generate comment here.

Could it be that none of us cared enough to watch it? I recorded Coogan's Bluff, as I've not seen I for a couple of years.
'Tortured prince'?

His brother seems to be rocking along quite nicely, and his brother's wife seems to be coping with being a princess quite well.

...and isn't it nice that at the moment that every time Kate does something there isn't a tedious "No, look at me instead!" stunt from MM?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
...and isn't it nice that at the moment that every time Kate does something there isn't a tedious "No, look at me instead!" stunt from MM?
It will happen.

armchair_ninja

Old-Salt
Apparently Meegan gave a speech yesterday via Zoom and quoted the Dalai Lama.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I though they were retiring from public life and seeking privacy away from the media. It seems as if every other day one of them pops up to say how terrible their life is and how sorry they are for everything that has happened since the year dot. They never seem to apologies for their multi million dollar mansion and jet set lifestyle.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Apparently Meegan gave a speech yesterday via Zoom and quoted the Dalai Lama.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I though they were retiring from public life and seeking privacy away from the media. It seems as if every other day one of them pops up to say how terrible their life is and how sorry they are for everything that has happened since the year dot. They never seem to apologies for their multi million dollar mansion and jet set lifestyle.
Because, as noted several times, she doesn't want anonymity. She wants unquestioning adoration.

Being a real princess, as opposed to just a princess, doesn't give her that.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

I'm surprised they haven't done a reboot with Alan Partridge in the staring role

Latest Threads