Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Massive red flag when a woman doesn't invite people who know her to a wedding, or any event she plans. Just her poor mum who was probably told in no uncertain terms to keep her mouth shut. Wonder what she wanted kept hidden.

In the papers today their mate Oprah is advising them and they may go on a stadium tour of the US. Oprah did 9/10 dates and netted £80 million or thereabouts.

Berk and Hair are thinking of doing the same thing, the article mentions 'The couple's blend of stardust and retail branding' as part of their appeal.

Apart from the fact that Oprah has a few years in the public eye and a massive fanbase and has actually sold stuff, a crucial detail in retail which may have been overlooked by H & M is there any reason why they can't fill stadiums to capacity and rake in $$$$$$?

I do wonder how much will be left after their advisers exes have been deducted.

Call me Harry appears to have changed his surname, on new documents for a new eco travel company he put his name as Prince Henry Charles Albert David, Duke of Sussex leaving off the Windsor Mountbatten bit.
So if he wants to be non royal perhaps like most people he should just use the first and last names, I give you, Prince Sussex!

Call me Harry appears to have changed his surname, on new documents for a new eco travel company he put his name as Prince Henry Charles Albert David, Duke of Sussex leaving off the Windsor Mountbatten bit.
So if he wants to be non royal perhaps like most people he should just use the first and last names, I give you, Prince Sussex!
Just what the world needs right now, a travel agents.

Maybe they could arrange some cruises.

Last edited:

He also missed out the of Wales bit. Maybe because Meggsy didn't like him being A Prince, rather than The Prince.

If he really wants the marketing to work, he should call himself Obama Winfrey.

I'm not that familiar with protocol for royalty and upper nobility, but is it not the normal practice for them to use their name in that fashion? He will have had lawyers looking over the documents and I would be surprised if they did not check on how he was supposed to sign things.

Here's the actual web site. It's backed by a group of on line travel companies and Visa. I assume he's just renting his name for promotional purposes.

I'm not that familiar with protocol for royalty and upper nobility, but is it not the normal practice for them to use their name in that fashion? He will have had lawyers looking over the documents and I would be surprised if they did not check on how he was supposed to sign things.

Here's the actual web site. It's backed by a group of on line travel companies and Visa. I assume he's just renting his name for FINANCIAL purposes.
Fixed

Here's the actual web site. It's backed by a group of on line travel companies and Visa. I assume he's just renting his name for promotional purposes.
Yes it is the normal practice for royals, however Harry doesn't want to be a normal royal, he wants to be an independent person making his own way in the world, so why is the first word Prince and not Harry, and what is his last name, he could use just Sussex or Wales, or anything, but he hasn't.

Yes it is the normal practice for royals, however Harry doesn't want to be a normal royal, he wants to be an independent person making his own way in the world, so why is the first word Prince and not Harry, and what is his last name, he could use just Sussex or Wales, or anything, but he hasn't.
His clients are paying for Prince Duke, not Harry Wales.