Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ex_colonial

On ROPS
On ROPs
I’m not sure that Lady Colin Campbell has the first idea about the Duchess’s ambitions. We’re dealing with someone who married a lord after a 5 day courtship some 45 years ago, divorced him after a year, and has then spent the last forty or so years realising that her title gains her a certain credibility with the tabloids, and that by trading on gossip from her circle of friends she can write books which sell and be quoted/interviewed by the tabloids.

While she probably has a slightly better idea of what’s going on than I do thanks to a recent conversation with Tatiana Triple-Barrelled-Sloane, whose daughter is the best friend of the best friend of the best friend of a good friend of Meghan’s, I’d treat this with some scepticism, even if the Duchess does appear to be showing a certain er... level of self-confidence which might make her think that running for President would be a good idea.

[The above isn’t a criticism of Lady CC, merely an observation about her astute assessment of the British tabloids as a means of ensuring that she never starves]

Hmm.. the same "Lady" CC that sounds/looks like a post op transgender
snip wiki ... George William Ziadie was born in Jamaica in 1949,[1][3] one of four children of department store owner[4] Michael George Ziadie and Gloria Dey (née Smedmore).[5] At birth, she had a genital malformation (a fused labia and deformed clitoris). Medical advice at the time was to assign her as a male so that she could live what was deemed a normal life.
She was not able to have corrective genital surgery until 1970 when she was 21,

Dwarf

LE
Google yachting and markle
I’ve done some googling and I think I’ve spotted a way out for Harry. What he needs is a phot of The Maxwell bint, Epstein and his Uncle Andy on the same yacht. With her (For maximum effect she’ll need to be provably under 18.) wearing a bikini and being touched inappropriately by either one of the three...

A bit sad but his mind is going. I saw a recent political speech where at the end of the speech he raised his arms triumphantly and closed with "... and I'm the man that can beat Joe Biden" WTF!!!
Maybe he's a closet ARRSER. We have had, after all, ARRSERs arguing with themselves. Bugsy Pants O' Flame, etc.

Hmm.. the same "Lady" CC that sounds/looks like a post op transgender
snip wiki ... George William Ziadie was born in Jamaica in 1949,[1][3] one of four children of department store owner[4] Michael George Ziadie and Gloria Dey (née Smedmore).[5] At birth, she had a genital malformation (a fused labia and deformed clitoris). Medical advice at the time was to assign her as a male so that she could live what was deemed a normal life.
She was not able to have corrective genital surgery until 1970 when she was 21,
So Shes a bloke!! :)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads