Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Good morning prince Andrew, princess Anne, prince Harry, Duke of Edinbourough, prince Edward, Princess Michael of kent, thanks for coming, even thought your country's finances are going down the bloody toilet, your MP's are inherently criminals, and your bankers are being charged with corruption, your big company's have been sold to foriegn investors, and asset stripped, and your trade deficit is in the billions, and existing company's are moving to other cheaper countries. And some medium company's are closing down altogether. your presence convinced us to trade-invest in UK & Co Ltd."...... nice dream, but un-realistic.
No, that is your badly written dream and yes it is unrealistic.

Covid aside, there seems to be a distinct lack of Hollywood hierachy knoking on her door offering work.

Oh , and whilst on the film theme, happy belated 104th greetings to Olivia De Havilland.

There's a film title there, Born on the first day of the Somme.

Sexton Blake

War Hero
Can we assume then from reading your last sentence that the missus can give a good tromboning? What confuses me though is that if she can, you still had to look up the definition of it, didn't you ever wonder what she was doing blowing your ring piece while tugging your bludger?
Sorry for the delay in reply, I was at band practice.

No, I genuinely didn't know the definition until I googled. As for tea bagging however.......

Covid aside, there seems to be a distinct lack of Hollywood hierachy knoking on her door offering work.
And no sign of young Hal living it up in the Beverley Hills Polo Club with the likes of Jason Statham or Christian Bale. I mean, what's the point of living in Malibu as a minor shleb if the wife locks you in every night?

Ah yes - entertainment being the most self-protective and generally insecure of careers. It's those unguarded, momentary reactions before the socially correct face is slammed back on that tell the real story . Just as someone pointed out the Royal Albert Hall one, watch the red carpet Disney pitch one - Beyonce to JayZ. That was a nail in the coffin moment where backing-off decisions were made, and weren't they wedding guests?

Liza M even corrected the newspapers very quickly about supposedly being involved.

Shouting about privacy and security so loudly then gave everyone the perfect get-out to avoid involvement by 'respecting their right to personal space'.

Last edited:
It constantly reminds me of video clips of people lobbing grenades that rebound into their own trench.

Ironically, her most entertaining performances will be the ever high pitched shriek of virtue signalling desperately trying to stay relevant while becoming more and more estranged from the fame and fortune she craves.

Then there will be the separation and divorce which will make Johnny and Amber look like a mild spat.

I did consider that she might get on her knees and grovel back to the UK, but she's too high and mighty for that.

The divorce payout will give her at least something she desires, and she'll still be able to play the victim.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Ironically, her most entertaining performances will be the ever high pitched shriek of virtue signalling desperately trying to stay relevant while becoming more and more estranged from the fame and fortune she craves.

Then there will be the separation and divorce which will make Johnny and Amber look like a mild spat.

I did consider that she might get on her knees and grovel back to the UK, but she's too high and mighty for that.

The divorce payout will give her at least something she desires, and she'll still be able to play the victim.
Good word that, relevant.

The greatest fear of a narcissist is invisibility.

Another reason to disown the ginger prick and his **** wife. I'm not sure that foisting that pair of arse holes on another nation would do anything positive for our foreign relations.

At least the Americans deserve them for regrettably declining our previous generous offer for them to be part of our glorious empire.

Now look at them. Can't even drive on the correct side of the road. Animals.
Any country that pronounces the well known 'plane alloy " aloominum" deserves them , frankly

Oh , and whilst on the film theme, happy belated 104th greetings to Olivia De Havilland.

There's a film title there, Born on the first day of the Somme.
That must have been nasty. Very hard on Her Mum. All that shooting, Mud etc... :)

Latest Threads