Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the contrary, I think they're doing an excellent job. They're showing H&M up for being the vacuous, talentless non-entities they are. And if H&M are going to carry on attacking this country and the royal family, both institutions I hold dear, I wouldn't want them to come across as intelligent and actually having a point.
I imagine her PR team are as dim & woke as her, or have given up advising her but still take the money

Same as her solicitors: after exposing her ex-staff to being called as witnesses.

Latest is her named "five friends", one of whom she's 'cancelled' who wrote about "the letter" face being called and Marbles wants them granted anonymity - fails to understand the anonymity would not apply outside England

We've dumped clients who were more trouble than worth

That's true - I never realised that she was a 'woman of colour' until she made such a song and dance about it. I just thought she had a touch of the latino in her.
Same, but it was media, esp left media BBC, C4, Groan etc making such a big thing of her being Black - isn't that racist?

We have all signed the secrets act so I can tell all. I am actually project Fred. A cold war precaution against the entire Royal family being taken out by nuclear war/Spetznaz or Dodgy Prawn vol-au-vants.
I was secretly conceived in the early sixties by HRH and "The Duke" or big leggy as we refer to him in his code name.
Secreted in a central Manchester slum my "cuckoo" family were relocated outside the third zone of a nuke explosion to maintain my existence should mama and the rest of my blue blood's be flash fried.
My deep cover included attending a secondary school where the teachers were illiterate and my first job "sweeping" coal boilers so I would understand what it was like to be black...for several weeks afterwards.
When the wall fell I felt redundant though now I feel my Special purpose may be close at hand once again.
I still keep my hand in. For example I have now just eaten my Dinner on a Friday night and will now go out and spread on my fields several tons of sh1t just like Harry.

Ahh the “ Mills Bomb”
Before Mc Cartneys relationship with Ms Mills imploded they were looking to Buy the Old Church Hotel at Gowbarrow ( right on the side of Lake Ullswater).To turn back into a rather grand house.
An old school mate of mine who worked for PFK as a land agent/ estate agent, showed Mills around the Property.
He was the model of discretion at the time but after the deal fell through and she buggered off out of old Maccas life he gave his opinion.
Which was of a thoroughly manipulative geordie bint on the make.
She ( in his opinion) showed the classic trait of someone who had clawed their way up from lowly beginnings and had had to kiss a lot of frogs and probably auction off her fanny a few times to get within reach of her big shot. which she could taste now.
Her “ image/ persona now which she had manufactured leaned heavily on the “ I’m the wife of Sir Paul Mc C so treat me with appropriate deference “
But the hard nosed Geordie tart poked out when she talked to everyone ( him included ) like they were indebnetured staff.
It rang a bell because my elder brother married one very similar. ( sigh).
not the Heather Mills, 3rd rate model and dancer, who made a mint shagging the brains out of rich Arabs house guests?

By the way the Queen was right to insist that Kate worked before marriage and carve a role of her own before marrying in, even though she was educated to degree level and 29. Scooping a socially inexperienced, poorly educated 19 year old from a job in an upper class nursery contributed to a lot of the problems......

Any marriage - but high profile marriages in particular - are jobs and require work and maintenance as much as personal matches. If you are only seeing the romance and not taking into account the responsibilities and framework you have to fit into, you've pressed your own self destruct button.

And no, Meghan is now claiming that 'no one told her' - but in contradiction to previous statements.
Diana the nursery girl drove a Metro, that should have been warning enough.

Cannot speak for the younger one, but I spent a very bizarre afternoon on the lash at a polo match with Beatrice.
She was lovely, and received no special treatment from the barstaff.
I actually felt a bit sorry for her, as all of her sloaney hangers on would wait for her to make any decision and most seemed like twats.
And I may have been half, cut but she was VERY fit for a Gwar.

Last edited:
All well and good, if the "Royal" in question still has any credibility, that narrows it down considerably. A lot of people are starting to perceive the whole royal thing as a bit of a anachronism, well past it use by date, its big business and politics that control trade and economics, would you really base your billion pound business on a smiling face that has no grounding in business, or the functions of economics, simply beacause they have just walked of the queens flight, along a red carpet,

"Good morning prince Andrew, princess Anne, prince Harry Duke of Edinbourough, prince Edward, Princess Michael of kent, thanks for coming, even thought your country's finances are going down the bloody toilet, your MP's are inherently criminals, and your bankers are being charged with corruption, your big company's have been sold to foriegn investors, and asset stripped, and your trade deficit is in the billions, and existing company's are moving to other cheaper countries. And some medium company's are closing down altogether. your presence convinced us to trade-invest in UK & Co Ltd."...... nice dream, but un-realistic.
Two mistakes there along with a few others. You have a lazy mind.

Cannot speak for the younger one, but I spent a very bizarre afternoon on the lash at a polo match with Beatrice.
She was lovely, and received no special treatment from the barstaff.
I actually felt a bit sorry for her, as all of her sloaney hangers on would wait for her to make any decision and most seemed like twats.
And I may have been half, cut but she was VERY fit for a Gwar.

Noooooooooooooo!

5F63DDF3-ADC6-455F-A0B6-716557F725F6.jpeg

Latest Threads