Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shame we never see anything like this on BBC, C4 etc. Well done Sky Aus

- The radical left-wing view of the world promoted by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is “enough to drive a guy like me to become a republican”: Campbell Newman - 7 Jul 2020

Most people who want privacy wouldn't dream of moving to Hollywood & touting for jobs. Why do they assume anything they have to say is interesting to normal people?

- Painfully privileged ex-royals Meghan Markle and Prince Harry spruik 'woke waffle' - Brendan O'Neil

- Plank Of The Week with James Max Harry & Marbles

Prince Harry's father is apparently utterly embarrassed by his recent outburst.
And so is Prince Charles

This is amusing and so true
- Meghan & Harry Shut Up

Mrs Gove spot on
Another week, another pronouncement from the Prince of Woke, this time an attack on the Commonwealth and the need to ‘acknowledge the past’.​

Meghan gazed at him throughout with the air of a proud mother watching her slightly dim child recite a poem off by heart, nodding approvingly as he reeled off the approved platitudes before joining in and adding that ‘we have to be a little uncomfortable right now’.​

Is that right, Meghan? And exactly how uncomfortable are you ‘right now’, in your eight-bedroom Hollywood mansion, with all your bills paid by your father-in-law?​

As is Piers Moron
You're right, Meghan, confronting inequality is uncomfortable – but not as uncomfortable as watching unemployed Harry lecturing the world about it from the comfort of your Hollywood mansion hideaway​

I've seen less disconcerting hostage videos.​

That was my thought this morning as I watched Prince Harry staring blankly into a camera and lecturing the world – yet again - on our need to face up to our privilege.​

As he spoke about why we all have to right the wrongs of the past, his wife Meghan stared intently at him, boring her eyes into his skull as if she was virtually transporting her own pre-programmed thought processes into his brain.​

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but at one stage it looked like his lips were moving in sync with her blinking eyes.​

Yep, Harry the sock puppet. He's issued a 'help' plea to William

Dwarf

LE
I don’t think it has anything to do with sex, she’s simply a bit of a mutt, and anyway, even if the sex was continuous and stupendous, I wouldn’t betray my family and country as he has done.

No, I think he’s just weak.
While I agree he's weak, I imagine she has a right dominant character and gives him hell when she doesn't get her own way.
I think that he's swallowing a lot because of Archie and trying to be a good dad. He lost a parent and knows what it's like so maybe he doesn't want his lad to grow up without a parent - though this may be inevitable. While he has crossed a few lines I do reckon he's trying to do the right thing by his lad and lets himself be pulled further than he would under normal circumstances.
We don't know what she says behind closed doors.

Still he shouldn't have gone that far.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
While I agree he's weak, I imagine she has a right dominant character and gives him hell when she doesn't get her own way.
I think that he's swallowing a lot because of Archie and trying to be a good dad. He lost a parent and knows what it's like so maybe he doesn't want his lad to grow up without a parent - though this may be inevitable. While he has crossed a few lines I do reckon he's trying to do the right thing by his lad and lets himself be pulled further than he would under normal circumstances.
We don't know what she says behind closed doors.

Still he shouldn't have gone that far.
It takes two to be parents. Or, rather, unless you have medical intervention it takes two people to bring a child into this world.

If what he's doing is out of a sense of duty to the child, then that still doesn't reflect well on her.

You say 'dominant'. Another word might be 'manipulative'.

Dwarf

LE
It takes two to be parents. Or, rather, unless you have medical intervention it takes two people to bring a child into this world.

If what he's doing is out of a sense of duty to the child, then that still doesn't reflect well on her.

You say 'dominant'. Another word might be 'manipulative'.
Or dominant-manipulative. The dictionary definition of that being ' a right bitch'.

Chef

LE
In the speech he wibbles on about the dark history of the commonwealth. I think he confused the Empire (est. a long time ago) with the purely voluntary Commonwealth. Est. 1949 and only a few years older than his grandmother's time on the throne.

It unfortunately confirms his status as another nice but dim rupert.

I have no idea what his wife promised him before, during or after the wedding but it wasn't worth it. I expect he's just grateful it wasn't immortality.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
So do Louis Vuitton.
Fancy mentioning that lot because I thought you would have gone more for the Antler type stuff.

Dr Death

War Hero
Harry & Megan are on course to be less popular than Randy Andy & his 2 Princess Brats.
Megan has made The Ginger 1 go from Hero to Zero in double quick time.
Who ever is doing the PR for the Sussex's needs to be shot.

Latest Threads