Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are assuming that they will still be together, Arrse wisdom has them down for five years, and Arrse is never wrong. ;)

Once Her Meganness finds that she is not the major celebrity that she supposes being Duchess of Suffolk brings in her home country then how long do you think she will take to extend her headline grabbing by ditching the deluded Ginger one.
She will then lovingly harp on about all the misfortunes inflicted on the unsuspecting dusky skinned American lass by the Royal Family, the lack of understanding by the British Public, the horrid British Press, and how life with Ginger was not all it was cracked up to be and descended into a cold hell with him.
Finally she will hold young Archie up as an innocent victim of all these machinations and claim loads of moolah as his birthright.

She thought that becoming a Princess would make her automatically famous and beloved like the Sainted Diana with people fawning all over her. When that didn't happen she went into default setting imagining that her Royal status could be parlayed into regular Hollywood style fame, that somehow getting married to a Royal made her a big star.
Reality will hit, though I doubt she is capable of self-criticism and it will always be someone else's fault.

Interestingly the two American 'ladies' who married into the Royals had a romantic, American idea of what it would bring them, and both ended up disappointed in a self-semi-exile. She's kept up the 100% record at least.
He should have stuck with the Saffer/Zimbo blonde bird, Chelsy. He would have got plenty of sex, plenty of blow jobs and got to go to Southern Africa on a regular basis shooting Lions and massacring the local wildlife in the best traditions of the Royal family.

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt
There must be something, because she's a total cúnt, and really not attractive at all. She also doesn't look the type for a bit of tromboning, the sour faced bítch.

I can only assume that he sees his mother in her, and he's a wierd cúnt like his Dad?
I had to google up tromboning.

The definition I found had me in stitches (through laughing I hasten to add, not through a poor tromboning technique from Mrs SB).

Very unconvincing. He knows that word will get out, and he then reaps the credit for "not seeking publicity."
His mother was just as manipulative.
Fact is he’s not so much walked away from this country- a country which has given him a fuckload more than most citizens- as much as been led away by the cock... by a woman who has since been in the habit of labelling the same country “racist”. A massive “Meh!” to the pair of them.
She reminds me hugely of that one-legged creature who made such a laughing stock of Sir Paul McCartney. Everyone could see it was a slow-mo train crash except the poor twat with his bollocks caught in a vice-like grip.

Awol

LE
Fact is he’s not so much walked away from this country- a country which has given him a fuckload more than most citizens- as much as been led away by the cock... by a woman who has since been in the habit of labelling the same country “racist”. A massive “Meh!” to the pair of them.
She reminds me hugely of that one-legged creature who made such a laughing stock of Sir Paul McCartney. Everyone could see it was a slow-mo train crash except the poor twat with his bollocks caught in a vice-like grip.
I don’t think it has anything to do with sex, she’s simply a bit of a mutt, and anyway, even if the sex was continuous and stupendous, I wouldn’t betray my family and country as he has done.

No, I think he’s just weak.

There's only a couple of reasons why someone in his then position would find himself in his current one.

Either- she has allowed him to carry out every depraved fantasy activity under the sun he has harboured with her - chastised her with teaspoons and an egg whisk-whilst wearing wellies and a cooking pinny etc or...

Her bezzie oppo from that Soho house is some Bi bloke. I wonder if...

Exactly like that Mills monster.

They are rapidly running out of things to monetise. The royal link is all but dead, Sussex Royal has been sunk, the papers aren’t playing ball anymore because they don’t like being used and then sued for their trouble, and Hollywood seems deeply unimpressed with them both.

About the only way they can get headlines and cash now is to go onto daytime TV and cause a scandal by slagging off HM and the Palace.

I’d like to think that Harry would act to prevent this happening, but given his increasingly treacherous behaviour recently, I’m not so sure.
Even with his remarkably low IQ and total lack of common sense or decency, I think even he can see now that he has completely burned the Royal bridges.

Daytime lowest common denominator gossip TV it is then. It's not like doing the decent thing has been a factor up until now. The question is, how low will he be allowed to fall before he is disavowed. I don't think he's that far away from being told to style himself as 'Mr Henry Windsor' and made a persona non grata at any formal event where a Royal will be in attendance.

Latest Threads