How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
1594229401781.png

I don't care how good Megs is in bed
The only shagging he'll be getting now is an angry, un-lubed pegging with a big, black strap-on. I'd even lay money on her beating his spotty, ginger arse shouting "where's your white privilege now, bitch".

Ooooh, nearly there.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
The only shagging he'll be getting now is an angry, un-lubed pegging with a big, black strap-on. I'd even lay money on her beating his spotty, ginger arse shouting "where's your white privilege now, bitch".
Please stop making excuses for him.

Archie's will of course rebel against his parents like all teenagers do. In his case the path which is open to him will be to affect being "posher-than-thou", make a show of being a staunch royalist, join a guards regiment, and to spend his time brown nosing the establishment in an attempt to collect as many honours as possible.

At that time someone will start an ARRSE thread about it in which multiple posters will express outrage.
May I be the first to say Cfn Wales is not entitled to wear that War of the Worlds medal

Dont encourage him to go dredging up some dead yanks speeches
Actually, to my shame, I read it in Pierced Organs column in the Mail today. Talking about dead yanks, is Neil Kinnock still writing Joe Bidens speeches for him? Oops, sorry, Biden isn't dead yet, just looks it.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Dwarf

LE
Fast forward about 18 years, when Archie finally comprehends the total bollox and massive convoluted manipulations of his mother, and how his father was led by the nuts into a situation that became totally out of control, how is he going to face his parents, What does he say to his dad, and how does he square it with his mum! what ever the outcome is in the future, now, today has to be possibly the most horrendous part of his history, not something that any young lad would want as a legacy. His parents went from loved to total ignominy, derision and scorn, and became an irrelevance.
You are assuming that they will still be together, Arrse wisdom has them down for five years, and Arrse is never wrong. ;)

Once Her Meganness finds that she is not the major celebrity that she supposes being Duchess of Suffolk brings in her home country then how long do you think she will take to extend her headline grabbing by ditching the deluded Ginger one.
She will then lovingly harp on about all the misfortunes inflicted on the unsuspecting dusky skinned American lass by the Royal Family, the lack of understanding by the British Public, the horrid British Press, and how life with Ginger was not all it was cracked up to be and descended into a cold hell with him.
Finally she will hold young Archie up as an innocent victim of all these machinations and claim loads of moolah as his birthright.

She thought that becoming a Princess would make her automatically famous and beloved like the Sainted Diana with people fawning all over her. When that didn't happen she went into default setting imagining that her Royal status could be parlayed into regular Hollywood style fame, that somehow getting married to a Royal made her a big star.
Reality will hit, though I doubt she is capable of self-criticism and it will always be someone else's fault.

Interestingly the two American 'ladies' who married into the Royals had a romantic, American idea of what it would bring them, and both ended up disappointed in a self-semi-exile. She's kept up the 100% record at least.

RBMK

Old-Salt
I actually feel really sorry for Harry. He's had a rough time, his mum went off with Dodi Fayed, a pariah of "polite" UK society and dies in a mystery car crash and he's never really gotten over the whole thing. Now he's been led by the foreskin by a 3rd rate American actress and game show hostess and is trapped with a sprog in some culture free US state whilst all his mates are back in the UK. He can't even nip down to the pub with his mates for a quick beer and a natter.

He's probably just realised that he's screwed the pooch, lost a lot of goodwill, is no longer an "important" royal and has no career and his company has been fvcked as it can't use "Royal" Sussex any more. Megs probably wants him to become a reality TV star in something like "The Only Way is Markle Sussex".

Sooner or later he will run short of cash and will have to sponge off big brother or daddy (even more). It's all gone Pete Tong and all he can see is an infinity of being a minor celeb on talk shows. The alternative is to ditch Megs and go home to eat a large portion of humble pie.

One can only imagine Phil's comments.

Harry could have pretty much picked any girl he wanted. MM must have given some truly earth-shattering blowjobs for Harry to have stuck around as he did.
There must be something, because she's a total cúnt, and really not attractive at all. She also doesn't look the type for a bit of tromboning, the sour faced bítch.

I can only assume that he sees his mother in her, and he's a wierd cúnt like his Dad?

I actually feel really sorry for Harry. He's had a rough time, his mum went off with Dodi Fayed, a pariah of "polite" UK society and dies in a mystery car crash and he's never really gotten over the whole thing. Now he's been led by the foreskin by a 3rd rate American actress and game show hostess and is trapped with a sprog in some culture free US state whilst all his mates are back in the UK. He can't even nip down to the pub with his mates for a quick beer and a natter.

He's probably just realised that he's screwed the pooch, lost a lot of goodwill, is no longer an "important" royal and has no career and his company has been fvcked as it can't use "Royal" Sussex any more. Megs probably wants him to become a reality TV star in something like "The Only Way is Markle Sussex".

Sooner or later he will run short of cash and will have to sponge off big brother or daddy (even more). It's all gone Pete Tong and all he can see is an infinity of being a minor celeb on talk shows. The alternative is to ditch Megs and go home to eat a large portion of humble pie.

True, but all completely self-inflicted. It's not like there have been any warning signs.

Zero sympathy for the cúnt, especially not now he's gone full retard with the XLW platitudes and become part of the problem.

Given this has been his countries and family hour of need - he pissed off. Concerned he is going to damage the monarchy, Archie could be a loose cannon in the future?

Ooooh, nearly there.
Don't stop now, you tease!

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
You are assuming that they will still be together, Arrse wisdom has them down for five years, and Arrse is never wrong. ;)

Once Her Meganness finds that she is not the major celebrity that she supposes being Duchess of Suffolk brings in her home country then how long do you think she will take to extend her headline grabbing by ditching the deluded Ginger one.
She will then lovingly harp on about all the misfortunes inflicted on the unsuspecting dusky skinned American lass by the Royal Family, the lack of understanding by the British Public, the horrid British Press, and how life with Ginger was not all it was cracked up to be and descended into a cold hell with him.
Finally she will hold young Archie up as an innocent victim of all these machinations and claim loads of moolah as his birthright.

She thought that becoming a Princess would make her automatically famous and beloved like the Sainted Diana with people fawning all over her. When that didn't happen she went into default setting imagining that her Royal status could be parlayed into regular Hollywood style fame, that somehow getting married to a Royal made her a big star.
Reality will hit, though I doubt she is capable of self-criticism and it will always be someone else's fault.

Interestingly the two American 'ladies' who married into the Royals had a romantic, American idea of what it would bring them, and both ended up disappointed in a self-semi-exile. She's kept up the 100% record at least.
The two American 'ladies' who married into the Royals had/have a sense of entitlement and failed to realise that being a real princess is fùcking hard graft.

If she wanted a life of being feted upon she should have snagged a hedge fund manager and served blow jobs with coffee for breakfast every morning. Or at least ignored it when the younger, prettier, firmer model did it on her behalf.
Make it pay-per-view. That'd make a very healthy contribution to economic recovery. I'd pay that over the licence fee.

Awol

LE
They are rapidly running out of things to monetise. The royal link is all but dead, Sussex Royal has been sunk, the papers aren’t playing ball anymore because they don’t like being used and then sued for their trouble, and Hollywood seems deeply unimpressed with them both.

About the only way they can get headlines and cash now is to go onto daytime TV and cause a scandal by slagging off HM and the Palace.

I’d like to think that Harry would act to prevent this happening, but given his increasingly treacherous behaviour recently, I’m not so sure.

He needs to get some balls, put his foot down and tell her he's wearing the trousers now and she can like it or fu...

... got to go the wife has come in the room.

Last edited:

Latest Threads