Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bet he wishes he was still doing Spiderman in the Singlies accommodation.

Her visage has the welcoming look of a scantily-clad Mary Whitehouse hefting some serious strap-on equipment.

I predict the next stage of her trying to appear more African will be cessation of hair straightening.

None of us really know but even living in a multi million pound/dollar house his life seems like a living hell to me. Sort of how his mother must have felt with the Royals.
I bet he was gutted when we pulled out of Afghanistan

Because its made with magic dust and other such ambrosia, fit for a princess.

As said above, when they first got together I wished them all the best.
Now I wish they would disappear.
Made by Unicorns as well

Harry was a hero & now a zero jumping on the BLM cause.
I can see him knock the commonwealth & granny HM Queen next.
When Megan ditches him for someone else in a few years Harry will have shat on the UK to much.
He can always take nannies shilling again

I was watching videos of Antifa getting beaten up and this came up as a suggestion. I quite like him, I've seen a few of his short videos and he's often on the money...

RBMK

Old-Salt
Harry has a haunted look in his eyes in the newspaper photos over the past few days.

I don't care how good Megs is in bed, or how nice his current pad is, I would not change places with him

Fast forward about 18 years, when Archie finally comprehends the total bollox and massive convoluted manipulations of his mother, and how his father was led by the nuts into a situation that became totally out of control, how is he going to face his parents, What does he say to his dad, and how does he square it with his mum! what ever the outcome is in the future, now, today has to be possibly the most horrendous part of his history, not something that any young lad would want as a legacy. His parents went from loved to total ignominy, derision and scorn, and became an irrelevance.

They weren't even going to do that. MM stated that she would not move to the US until Trump was no longer POTUS. Presumably someone pointed out during their stay in Canada that it was entirely feasible that the Donald could win and serve a second term, by which point the two of them would be utterly meaningless in the public eye.
What do you mean by WOULD be utterly meaningless in the public eye? that's already happened

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Fast forward about 18 years, when Archie finally comprehends the total bollox and massive convoluted manipulations of his mother, and how his father was led by the nuts into a situation that became totally out of control, how is he going to face his parents, What does he say to his dad, and how does he square it with his mum! what ever the outcome is in the future, now, today has to be possibly the most horrendous part of his history, not something that any young lad would want as a legacy. His parents went from loved to total ignominy, derision and scorn, and became an irrelevance.
Your mistake is to presume that reality will feature at any point in the process.

Unless his mum fails him completely, I'm sure that Archie will be brought up with the appropriate sense of victimhood and general resentment.

Your mistake is to presume that reality will feature at any point in the process.

Unless his mum fails him completely, I'm sure that Archie will be brought up with the appropriate sense of victimhood and general resentment.
I do hope the lad has a stable and constructive upbringing, with the love and guidance of his parents, and grandparents, aunties uncles and cousins, Family connections and interaction is crucial in forming young minds awareness of the world and how it works. His formative years will determine his future, and how he earns his living, and pays his way, without resorting to the public purse, or family hand-outs. ( Typed up with tongue firmly in cheek)

Truthfully, I wish him no ill will, unfortunately, his waste of space miss guided parents will undoubtedly ruin him.

Archie will of course rebel against his parents like all teenagers do. In his case the path which is open to him will be to affect being "posher-than-thou", make a show of being a staunch royalist, join a guards regiment, and to spend his time brown nosing the establishment in an attempt to collect as many honours as possible.

At that time someone will start an ARRSE thread about it in which multiple posters will express outrage.

Last edited:
She's not even a good plagiarist. She got found it within minutes of their "speech".

“The rising tide lifts all the boats.”

― John F. Kennedy

Harry could have pretty much picked any girl he wanted. MM must have given some truly earth-shattering blowjobs for Harry to have stuck around as he did.
The aphorism "a rising tide lifts all boats" can be found in numerous books going back to at least the time around and before WWI. The exact origins are unknown, but neither Kennedy nor his speech writer originated it. It had became so common by Kennedy's time that it could be considered an overused platitude.

Kennedy himself however is known for having lifted the phrase "victory has a thousand fathers but defeat is an orphan" from Mussolini's son-in-law and foreign minister, Count Ciano.

Well, HMQ could be quids in today.

By bringing back previously furloughed Royals, she gets £2k for Harry and Andrew alone......

Latest Threads