Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ll have you know that I’ve got the market in Peruvian ant eggs all sewn up. They didn’t get them from me (at $1500 a Kilo), because I’d have known and charged them triple. If any ArRSeers are in the market, let me know, mates rates!
@Kirkz

And that's the point. Uni is great if you're going to get a degree that earns you a living. Otherwise it just a load of debt...

SWMBO is a team leader in a police control room been there 30 od years. She is the go to woman in ths room. She has a shift of 30 plus lots of whom have degrees. Perfectly capable but sit aside many who dont who are similary capable, just that the former have a shed load of debt for their trouble.

Knowing your predilections, it’s a wonder there’s room for anyone else in there!

Kirkz

LE
I’ll have you know that I’ve got the market in Peruvian ant eggs all sewn up. They didn’t get them from me (at $1500 a Kilo), because I’d have known and charged them triple. If any ArRSeers are in the market, let me know, mates rates!
Oh no you haven't, I've got my own collony of Peruvian ants specially imported 5 years ago and they've swarmed twice so my collony is 3 times the size.
I've got Peruvian ant eggs coming out of my eaves.

Dwarf

LE

Dwarf

LE
View attachment 487984

" Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding cake has taken six bakers five days to prepare and breaks with tradition, according to its designer Claire Ptak. The couple decided to buck the royal tradition for fruitcake and instead opted for a lemon and elderflower creation with buttercream icing, topped with fresh flowers. "

Not pretentious in the slightest then for a mere £50,000 ... No siree bob!!!
So assuming
1. A generous 5k for materials. costs, and transport,
2. 10 hour working days

Each chef earned the company 150 quid per hour. Not bad for a weeks work.
Wonder how much they actually got paid?

Oh no you haven't, I've got my own collony of Peruvian ants specially imported 5 years ago and they've swarmed twice so my collony is 3 times the size.
I've got Peruvian ant eggs coming out of my eaves.
And I was going to offer you some ant skulls. They’re a right bastard to de-flesh...

Kirkz

LE
And I was going to offer you some ant skulls. They’re a right bastard to de-flesh...
Not if you use Deremstid beetles it isn't.

Nope. Ginge and Woko Ono say otherwise.

Watched a chunk of the video, the controlling stare of Meghan throughout is... unsettling.

Yep, staring at him and nodding when he says correct words and glare & head-shake when forgets lines

More revealing is how miserable Harry looks when he's not speaking and rarely looks at her. Meghan is black? Compared to rest - No. She's whiter than Priti

Telegraph video on Youtube

Brendan O'Neill: Harry and Meghan are privileged royals lecturing us about our supposed privilege
- Meghan “A Hollywood actress“? No, a Z list bit part actress in Canada

Harry: "BLM has no leaders"
- Chump knows nothing People submitting to the BLM mob 'supporting radical Marxist group'

FO the pair of you who fled UK & Commonwealth

Finally Antifa get what they deserve imo hilarious

When you don't have to pay for it yourself and have absolutely no comprehension of the value of money.

Unlike someone who puts in a 50 hour week to keep the heating on and pays a not insignificant amount of tax.
Fheckin excellent post.
WTF would these two cretins understand about work?

They really are pretty much a 10 on the "how shit are we as people" scale

They need to remember that their ridiculously opulent lifestyle is only tolerated by the public and if they take the piss it will all go tits up in a very short space of time.

They're not essential anymore.

Sexton Blake

War Hero
View attachment 487984

" Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding cake has taken six bakers five days to prepare and breaks with tradition, according to its designer Claire Ptak. The couple decided to buck the royal tradition for fruitcake and instead opted for a lemon and elderflower creation with buttercream icing, topped with fresh flowers. "

Not pretentious in the slightest then for a mere £50,000 ... No siree bob!!!
Come on people, stop laying into them for the cost of this cake. The point is that they 'bucked the royal tradition and substituted fruitcake' etc, et fcuking cetra.

Right there. At that pivotal moment (possibly in a cake shop) they demonstrated that they were going to absolutely rock the establishment.

Read between the lines. Just look at their long term game plan all stemming from that cake down selection moment. Pure subtle brilliance mixed with a 'up yours' to the Royalty and, yes, the Tax payer. I for one will hang on their every word and woke statement from this day on or strike me down.

Let them eat cake indeed.

Last edited:

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Come on people, stop laying into them for the cost of this cake. The point is that they 'bucked the royal tradition and substituted fruitcake' etc, et fcuking cetra.

Right there. At that pivotal moment (possibly in a cake shop) they demonstrated that they were going to absolutely rock the establishment.

Read between the lines people. Just look at their long term game plan all stemming from that cake down selection moment. Pure subtle brilliance mixed with a 'up yours' to the Royalty and, yes, the Tax payer. I for one will hang on their every word and woke statement from this day on or strike me down.

Let them eat cake indeed.

A Sponge Cake would have been a more honest choice.

Latest Threads