Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dwarf

LE
Up until now I was inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt however, after this little outburst, good riddance.
Precisely. I thought he might have had more sense but is obviously so vaginally-mesmerised that he has lost his sense of North. In fact he is more tactically misplaced than a subaltern with a map.
If he is prepared to rubbish everything that he once upheld then he should not be supported anymore by those he has a go at.

Shame. He really was a good lad.

As he lectures whitey about privilege and unconscious bias from the rather nice gaff he's borrowed I wonder if he realises quite irksome it is?

If it wasn't for privilege he'd be looking for a job to pay the rent on a bedsit in Slough so granny and grandpa could help with the babysitting.

ETA From the Sun article:

Experts reckon the total cost of the nuptials was £32million. Meghan’s dress, flowers, food and drinks came in at nearly £1million.

The lemon elderflower cake from Violet Bakery, London, was estimated at £50,000, while flowers at Windsor Castle cost about £110,000.

I wish I could afford to be that woke.

How the actual ocean going fark does a cake cost 50k squids?

Sexton Blake

War Hero
That’s exactly what I thought.

FFS, shouldn’t that money have gone to one of their many worthwhile causes?

Chef

LE

It might have been a very big one or Capita won the contact.

That’s exactly what I thought.

FFS, shouldn’t that money have gone to one of their many worthwhile causes?

I think they have focused on one worthwhile cause. Themselves, So job jobbed.

Hadn't eaten yeast extract ~50 years - new mums were given it and OJ free in 1960s NI

Picked up a couple of clearance bags of Marmite Cashew nuts - 80% off - to try knowing I could wash off coating if yuk

I liked them

They sound lush.

Yes, I was thinking that the countries only joined the Commonwealth as or after they became independent. Membership is also voluntary. Ergo the Commonwealth collectively does not share the legacy of wicked white British guilt, which seems to be whats being implied.

p.s. apart from being married to Harry, does Megan claim any Commonwealth connection or heritage? I've never bothered to read the tabloids to hear her life story.

Mozambique joined the Commonwealth after being a Portuguese colony. I particularly don’t feel responsible for their history...

Yebbut, right, they used to be in the Empire and everything, right, and when he had the Empire, right, we was killing everybody and everything an' that. But, like, before we got there an' was killing everyone, right, everything was like really great with everyone living in peace an' listening to Bob Marley an' everything. But then, right, we turned up an' said no more reggae or nothing you have to listen to, like that classical stuff and we are going to like kill you and exploit you an' everything. An' then one day, right, we decided to leave because... well just because. It really doesn't matter but like, right, since we left and everything, like, everyone is listening to reggae and riding around on scooters an' that like they did before. So, it's become like really great again and everything an' everyone is really happy an' living life in peace an' that just like Bob Marley sang.

Spooky...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Hadn't eaten yeast extract ~50 years - new mums were given it and OJ free in 1960s NI
You've got a missus, when she's annoyed
wipe a slice of Hovis across her gusset.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Mozambique joined the Commonwealth after being a Portuguese colony. I particularly don’t feel responsible for their history...
Not a colony, officially a province like Angola.

Megan seems to be tweaking her makeup now - to make her face appear more broad...

More 'bleck' perhaps...

No more highlighter on the cheeks to emphasis them etc..

She - they are like a pair of venus fly traps - just waiting for the next 'issue' to come along and they'll snap at it.

I reckon we are only a month or two until Harry goes 'full Trudeau' and starts making appearences with an assegai etc etc (being ultra-careful not to culturally appropriate though). In fact - we'll be treated to a 'Who do you think you are' docu - where Meghan is obviously pinged at somewhere in West Africa and - Harry will therefore be able to embrace his wife's ancestry without criticism...

Oh hang on...Assegai and West Africa.....

Okay - maybe pose with a fair few diamonds in loud clothing then...a few beers at Paddy's bar on number 55 beach near Freetown...

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Megan seems to be tweaking her makeup now - to make her face appear more broad...

More 'bleck' perhaps...

No more highlighter on the cheeks to emphasis them etc..

She - they are like a pair of venus fly traps - just waiting for the next 'issue' to come along and they'll snap at it.

I reckon we are only a month or two until Harry goes 'full Trudeau' and starts making appearences with an assegai etc etc (being ultra-careful not to culturally appropriate though). In fact - we'll be treated to a 'Who do you think you are' docu - where Meghan is obviously pinged at somewhere in West Africa and - Harry will therefore be able to embrace his wife's ancestry without criticism...

Oh hang on...Assegai and West Africa.....

Okay - maybe pose with a fair few diamonds in loud clothing then...a few beers at Paddy's bar on number 55 beach near Freetown...
West Africa?

"My Grandmother is the Queen of England and I have just inherited £500 million. Unfortunately, I cannot release the funds without first paying an inheritance tax. If you send me £15,000 now to cover the tax I will reward you with £25 million. This is totally legitimate and you must tell no-one."

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

Chef

LE
They got it from Waitrose .

Cheapskate!

'This is not just a 'kin expensive wedding cake. This is an M&S 'kin expensive wedding cake'.

Latest Threads