Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Awol

LE
Indeed. However, which discomforts are we going to have to get past? White-only ones? Or do we include Mugabe's actions, too? I find those... uncomfortable.
I’m having trouble understanding this. The members of the Commonwealth are, by definition, independent nations, therefore any naughty things they’ve done have absolutely nothing to do with us.

I’m having trouble understanding this. The members of the Commonwealth are, by definition, independent nations, therefore any naughty things they’ve done have absolutely nothing to do with us.
Nope. Ginge and Woko Ono say otherwise.

Watched a chunk of the video, the controlling stare of Meghan throughout is... unsettling.

4(T)

LE

Yes, I was thinking that the countries only joined the Commonwealth as or after they became independent. Membership is also voluntary. Ergo the Commonwealth collectively does not share the legacy of wicked white British guilt, which seems to be whats being implied.

p.s. apart from being married to Harry, does Megan claim any Commonwealth connection or heritage? I've never bothered to read the tabloids to hear her life story.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Yebbut, right, they used to be in the Empire and everything, right, and when he had the Empire, right, we was killing everybody and everything an' that. But, like, before we got there an' was killing everyone, right, everything was like really great with everyone living in peace an' listening to Bob Marley an' everything. But then, right, we turned up an' said no more reggae or nothing you have to listen to, like that classical stuff and we are going to like kill you and exploit you an' everything. An' then one day, right, we decided to leave because... well just because. It really doesn't matter but like, right, since we left and everything, like, everyone is listening to reggae and riding around on scooters an' that like they did before. So, it's become like really great again and everything an' everyone is really happy an' living life in peace an' that just like Bob Marley sang.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
p.s. apart from being married to Harry, does Megan claim any Commonwealth connection or heritage? I've never bothered to read the tabloids to hear her life story.
Oh, you'll need to read Hello for that. She doesn't do tabloids. That's why they moved to the Land of the Free (even if Trump is still running it).

Oh, you'll need to read Hello for that. She doesn't do tabloids. That's why they moved to the Land of the Free (even if Trump is still running it).
They weren't even going to do that. MM stated that she would not move to the US until Trump was no longer POTUS. Presumably someone pointed out during their stay in Canada that it was entirely feasible that the Donald could win and serve a second term, by which point the two of them would be utterly meaningless in the public eye.

Meggie Foster rips it out of her exceedingly well.

"I tried to adopt the sensibility of the British stiff upper lip, but I think what that does internally is really damaging...."

Yes love, you don't get it because you're a woke, entitled, privileged American actress and think there's no higher cause than your own whiny emotions. Poke it.

"I tried to adopt the sensibility of the British stiff upper lip, but I think what that does internally is really damaging...."

Yes love, you don't get it because you're a woke, entitled, privileged American actress and think there's no higher cause than your own whiny emotions. Poke it.

Jesus, she's more self centered than a gyroscope.

Oops

War Hero
[/QUOTE]
Obvs.
She's a Talking African Elephant....

(I don't think she's Belgian, Dutch or German, so she must be ours)

Harry makes another Speech :p

Meghan drags Harry away

This is good:

Stupid woman has now opened door for all her ex-staff to attack her in court as witnesses. Her lawyers must be tearing their hair out

The ‘Markle debacle’ has become a ‘chase for celebrity’

Why are they in LA? Marbles said she wouldn't return to the US while Trump was President. Yet more hypocrisy & lies

What Meghan did not take into account was that marrying the ginger numpty only took her to a position of attention and minor relevance by virtue of his position as "spare" to the UK throne

They have millions of pounds lavished on them and all they can do is whine and complain, pair of spoilt brats. They should shut up and live their so called quiet lives as they claimed

I rinse the yeast extract out of the jar and tip it in to a mug for a drink. Add black pepper or whatever you want.
Hmm.. Marmite and gin?
Hadn't eaten yeast extract ~50 years - new mums were given it and OJ free in 1960s NI

Picked up a couple of clearance bags of Marmite Cashew nuts - 80% off - to try knowing I could wash off coating if yuk

I liked them

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt

New keyboard required here. Thank you for linking that. Absolutely hilarious.

Hadn't eaten yeast extract ~50 years - new mums were given it and OJ free in 1960s NI

Picked up a couple of clearance bags of Marmite Cashew nuts - 80% off - to try knowing I could wash off coating if yuk

I liked them
Cashews don't seem to agree with me. Got some by mistake. Talking of mistakes, Chris Kenny nails it:

Last edited:

woger wabbit

War Hero
Just seen this. What an A-Grade thundercunt.

I'm officially upgrading him from "Pig-headed, thick as mince simpleton who has been misled by his woke wife" to "Fúcking cúnt who is biting the hand that feeds". He is no longer a useful idiot. He is part of the problem.

Having led the ultimate life of privilege, he is now using the platform that he was born unto to take a racist dig at Britain by re-writing history to fit a very narrow left wing agenda.

I hope Granny rings him up and disowns the treasonous cúnt.

If there is a piece of paper lying around that proves that James Hewitt is his Dad, my god, now would be the time to make that public, and drop him completely from the Royal Family post haste.
Prince Charles should now remove his financial support from them, Harry is biting the hand that feeds him.