Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm glad she brought in so much money to the UK by being good enough to marry a minor royal. It is not as if Harry is even next in line to the throne

I know the article is in the Sun but even so it suggests a very self centred individual to assume that the crowds only came for her
She was just the warm up for Brother Lee Love and his performing rattlesnakes.

I'm glad she brought in so much money to the UK by being good enough to marry a minor royal. It is not as if Harry is even next in line to the throne

I know the article is in the Sun but even so it suggests a very self centred individual to assume that the crowds only came for her
He could have married a tin of beans and they'd still have turned up.

That lawsuit is scrabbling around, blame culture-stylee to pin anything compensatable on the media and the target roves around desperately as parts are chucked out as not relevant.

My hope had been that, having been media-careered, Madame would have been able to navigate sensibly. I was an optimistic fool, forgetting that to make it to any level in showbusiness requires and hard skin and wholly blinkered drive. Then mix in the American Dream that you can have anything if you want it hard enough. Which is sometimes true, but usually only to a point, after much contribution and for a price, which has to be factored in.

So sad: had this worked it would have been so beneficial for so many; but there you are. All the effort was put in to welcome someone into the fold, to assist and advise. All ignored, and the latest victim-ploy is that no one warned, no one helped, no one paid attention. I question however, which way that one way street actually ran. But there we are.

Last edited:

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
His economic "policies" marked a genuine inflection point for the US economy, where he presided over a tripling of Federal debt, quite a feat in his eight years.

"Reaganomics" was and is a fecking joke, given one of its principal limbs was to reduce Government debt.

In Reagan's time at the helm, the US economy moved from being the world's largest creditor to being the world's largest debtor.......a trend that continues until today.
True, but then the Soviets over-extended their economy in an attempt to compete and the fallout cost them the Cold War.

woger wabbit

War Hero
Damn !
The House of Windsor have been found !
Out.

Damn !
The House of Windsor have been found.
Out.

Damn the House of Windsor !
Have been found out.

Damn !
The House of Windsor have been found out.

Damn !
The House of Windsor have been found out !

Damn !
The House of Windsor have been found "out."

Which is it, or something else ?
What is that about?, unfortunately don't follow

woger wabbit

War Hero

Perhaps she wants her share of the 1bn

woger wabbit

War Hero
It seems that Harry and Sparkles have a new role fighting racism in memory of his sainted mother
This pair have no shame, now they are feeding off Princess Diana's name, heaven knows what Prince William will make of this.

Assuming they're still on message with the BLM thing rather than doing the sensible thing of backing away now the surface has been scratched to expose the 'Defund the police' and anti-Semitic direction of the movement, perhaps they could take a trip to Israel as Peace Envoys for the cause... Peace envoy... Harry's probably dumb enough to go along with it and Meghan would crave the attention it would bring... and the Israelis would give these BLM representatives a good shoeing or ignoring...

tgo

War Hero
He should just shut up now, you know that thing about 'when you're digging a hole'? well...

I think he's well up into this kind of territory.
maxresdefault.jpg

Chef

LE
As he lectures whitey about privilege and unconscious bias from the rather nice gaff he's borrowed I wonder if he realises quite irksome it is?

If it wasn't for privilege he'd be looking for a job to pay the rent on a bedsit in Slough so granny and grandpa could help with the babysitting.

ETA From the Sun article:

Experts reckon the total cost of the nuptials was £32million. Meghan’s dress, flowers, food and drinks came in at nearly £1million.

The lemon elderflower cake from Violet Bakery, London, was estimated at £50,000, while flowers at Windsor Castle cost about £110,000.

I wish I could afford to be that woke.

Grandma will be pleased with this. The Commonwealth: never a cause for good but a colonial throwback full of nasty.
Just seen this. What an A-Grade thundercunt.

I'm officially upgrading him from "Pig-headed, thick as mince simpleton who has been misled by his woke wife" to "Fúcking cúnt who is biting the hand that feeds". He is no longer a useful idiot. He is part of the problem.

Having led the ultimate life of privilege, he is now using the platform that he was born unto to take a racist dig at Britain by re-writing history to fit a very narrow left wing agenda.

I hope Granny rings him up and disowns the treasonous cúnt.

If there is a piece of paper lying around that proves that James Hewitt is his Dad, my god, now would be the time to make that public, and drop him completely from the Royal Family post haste.

Last edited:

Awol

LE
Just seen this. What an A-Grade thundercunt.

I'm officially upgrading him from "Pig-headed, thick as mice simpleton who has been misled by his woke wife" to "Fúcking cúnt who is biting the hand that feeds". He is no longer a useful idiot. He is part of the problem.

Having led the ultimate life of privilege, he is now using the platform that he was born unto to take a racist dig at Britain by re-writing history to fit a very narrow left wing agenda.

I hope Granny rings him up and disowns the treasonous cúnt.

If there is a piece of paper lying around that proves that James Hewitt is his Dad, my god, now would be the time to make that public, and drop him completely from the Royal Family post haste.
Whether he is of royal blood or not, a leak suggesting he isn’t will make him and his awful wife an irrelevance in an instant.

Grandma will be pleased with this. The Commonwealth: never a cause for good but a colonial throwback full of nasty.
The two are the joint figureheads for the Queen's Commonwealth Trust (QCT), a charity dedicated to doing good things for youth in the Commonwealth. If they issued a statement on behalf of the QCT, then it was likely written for them by QCT staff.

If they are issuing statements on behalf of the QCT which were not approved by the relevant staff and board members and which they do not feel is appropriate for the QCT to make, then it is up to the relevant authorities whether to relieve them of their duties and transfer them to someone else (e.g. Beatrice or Eugenie may be suitable).

Unless I hear otherwise, I would assume that any statements that they issue on behalf of the QCT were given to them by the trust PR staff and approved by the staff and board.

Assuming they're still on message with the BLM thing rather than doing the sensible thing of backing away now the surface has been scratched to expose the 'Defund the police' and anti-Semitic direction of the movement, perhaps they could take a trip to Israel as Peace Envoys for the cause... Peace envoy... Harry's probably dumb enough to go along with it and Meghan would crave the attention it would bring... and the Israelis would give these BLM representatives a good shoeing or ignoring...
Her ex was Jewish, I think she even converted for a time.

There's no coming back now. The next time the ginger tit feels the need to lecture us on how naughty our ancestors have been, he'd be better turning west from his Malibu mansion and tell it to the fucking seagulls. I notice not a mention of the sweatshops and child slavery that goes into making his clothes and iPhone. He's happy to ignore today's slavery issues in much the same way that 18thC investors ignored the consequences of their choices. Your opinions are worthless you hypocritical, ginger twat.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
The two are the joint figureheads for the Queen's Commonwealth Trust (QCT), a charity dedicated to doing good things for youth in the Commonwealth. If they issued a statement on behalf of the QCT, then it was likely written for them by QCT staff.

If they are issuing statements on behalf of the QCT which were not approved by the relevant staff and board members and which they do not feel is appropriate for the QCT to make, then it is up to the relevant authorities whether to relieve them of their duties and transfer them to someone else (e.g. Beatrice or Eugenie may be suitable).

Unless I hear otherwise, I would assume that any statements that they issue on behalf of the QCT were given to them by the trust PR staff and approved by the staff and board.
Indeed. However, which discomforts are we going to have to get past? White-only ones? Or do we include Mugabe's actions, too? I find those... uncomfortable.

Latest Threads