Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He keeps digging that hole and the actress continues to flaunt around like a prima donna. They really push their luck and it really is very tiresome.
He should have stayed in the Army and she should have joined the choir.
My bet is still on five years.
If she'd played the game and embraced the whole concept and ideals of the Royal Family she would no doubt be in receipt of lots of luvverly adulation.
Stupid cnut.

'We are part of ........' And that's his problem right there.

He is no longer 'part of' anything.

And a very large dollop of "It's a bloody shame".

It's a great big shame
And if she belonged to me
I'd let her know who's who........
....nagging at a fella that is six foot three..
and her only four foot two,
they've haven't been married not a month or more,
when underneath the thumb goes Jim,
oh isn't it a pity that the likes of her,
should put upon the likes of him.

Gus Elan.1932

This should be their march on music, whenever they appear at a function, opening a Tesco, municipal toilet Etc

....This should be their march on music, whenever they appear at a function, opening a Tesco, municipal toilet Etc
Functions should be limited to opening the morning newspaper. All respect now gone from this call-sign - no tears of grief from me when(not 'if') their world disintegrates.

Having tried monetising the child (whose privacy was supposed to be a prime reason for withdrawing from public life), now a move to trade off a late mother's fan base with an award (re-opening the old can of worms that reflected poorly on both sides). Whatever the original intention was, it's grubby and - shall we say kindly -industrially undiplomatic.

Anyone can launch an award scheme: it's not a big thing - rather like sponsoring ONE dog in a rescue centre to show support during a pandemic (and provide a nipcheese newsbite for profile - look it up) Either do nothing, sponsor a dozen or quietly just get on with the unglamourous, real work of the role. For instance building morale of the backroom people handling the load, like the Duchess of Cambridge's zoom calls, or hands on work behind the scenes, like the Countess of Wessex, another originally middle class woman picking up the pieces and holding things together for everyone else after Hurricane Meghan has swept through.

The Princess Royal was the role to emulate, not Cinderella.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Damn the House of Windsor have been found out.
Damn !
The House of Windsor have been found !
Out.

Damn !
The House of Windsor have been found.
Out.

Damn the House of Windsor !
Have been found out.

Damn !
The House of Windsor have been found out.

Damn !
The House of Windsor have been found out !

Damn !
The House of Windsor have been found "out."

Which is it, or something else ?

The joys of the language.

The video screams "if I get my script right, she'll let me in the house". He looks browbeaten.

Damn !
Out.

Damn !
Out.

Have been found out.

Damn !

Damn !

Damn !

Something else, I'm afraid. The 'House of Windsor' is collective, therefore it adopts the singular when referred to as a group. 'The House of Windsor has been found...'.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Damn !
Out.

Damn !
Out.

Have been found out.

Damn !

Damn !

Damn !

Damn, the House of Windsor have been found out.

exsniffer

Old-Salt
I'm glad she brought in so much money to the UK by being good enough to marry a minor royal. It is not as if Harry is even next in line to the throne

I know the article is in the Sun but even so it suggests a very self centred individual to assume that the crowds only came for her

Latest Threads