Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like Winnie ther Pooh he is a bear of little brain.
He claims to have graduated in the top half of his law school class. Given that he graduated 76th in a class of 85 it seems his numerical skills are on a par with your Ms Abbott.
A bit sad but his mind is going. I saw a recent political speech where at the end of the speech he raised his arms triumphantly and closed with "... and I'm the man that can beat Joe Biden" WTF!!!
Perhaps 1-76 were on page 1, the rest on page 2. Top half of the (pages containing the list of) graduates in his class.

Just selective editing

I know it's de rigueur to have a bit of a downer on Harry but I know he goes to Nottingham on a regular basis and supports a couple of community projects in the St Ann's region of the city. Often he will make official visits where the public can get out and meet him and these are highlighted in the media in the same way as other Royal visits, bringing public attention and awareness to these projects, but oftentimes he will pitch up privately to give his support and the local media only get to find out once he has been and gone. Certainly he's not craving personal publicity on these occasions but is maintaining a connection to the people involved.

Prince Harry is coming to Nottingham for World Mental Health Day
I think there isn't so much a downer on him, but an issue with his association with his wife. She isn't held in high regard. Fair play to the lad though, he's sticking by her. We just has to wait to see if she'll be as faithful.

Well Joe Biden has been saying his VP will be a woman and perhaps a woman of color.
If he won with her she might be POTUS within a year as if Biden gets it. I think the cabinet invoking section 4 of the XXVth Amendment is quite possible, sadly the mans mind has turned to mush.
If Neil Kinnock is still writing his speeches, how can he fail?

Biden the documented sniffer of young girl's hair, and a narcissist band wagon-jumper.

Better than the remake of Dynasty.

More poison than the original series.

Last edited:

exsniffer

Old-Salt
It seems that Harry and Sparkles have a new role fighting racism in memory of his sainted mother

Awol

LE
It seems that Harry and Sparkles have a new role fighting racism in memory of his sainted mother
I sense that despite his behaviour so far, the British public are still fond of Harry, and would welcome him back if it all went tits up.

The problem is, I think he knows this and is abusing it by making statements such as this. I think he needs to be reminded that the public’s affection for him isn’t unconditional, and if he keeps taking the piss, they will lose patience with him.

Last edited:

exsniffer

Old-Salt
How would he know, having been shielded from reality for most of his life so far?
He will listen to his wife's "lived experience". How can we hiding behind our white privilege understand their struggle

This may or may not be total cockwofflle

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I sense that despite his behaviour so far, the British public are still fond of Harry, and would welcome him back if it all went tits up.

The problem is, I think he knows this and is abusing it by making statements such as this. I think he needs to be reminded that the public’s affection for him isn’t unconditional, and if he keeps taking the piss, they will turn lose patience with him.
I think lot of the current affection is pity.

ndolajim

Old-Salt
He keeps digging that hole and the actress continues to flaunt around like a prima donna. They really push their luck and it really is very tiresome.
He should have stayed in the Army and she should have joined the choir.
My bet is still on five years.

Latest Threads