Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well Joe Biden has been saying his VP will be a woman and perhaps a woman of color.
If he won with her she might be POTUS within a year as if Biden gets it. I think the cabinet invoking section 4 of the XXVth Amendment is quite possible, sadly the mans mind has turned to mush.
If Neil Kinnock is still writing his speeches, how can he fail?

Biden the documented sniffer of young girl's hair, and a narcissist band wagon-jumper.

Better than the remake of Dynasty.

More poison than the original series.

Last edited:

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
1593625168232.png

We are conflicted..................................

Awol

LE
It seems that Harry and Sparkles have a new role fighting racism in memory of his sainted mother
I sense that despite his behaviour so far, the British public are still fond of Harry, and would welcome him back if it all went tits up.

The problem is, I think he knows this and is abusing it by making statements such as this. I think he needs to be reminded that the public’s affection for him isn’t unconditional, and if he keeps taking the piss, they will lose patience with him.

Last edited:

exsniffer

Old-Salt
How would he know, having been shielded from reality for most of his life so far?
He will listen to his wife's "lived experience". How can we hiding behind our white privilege understand their struggle

This may or may not be total cockwofflle

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I sense that despite his behaviour so far, the British public are still fond of Harry, and would welcome him back if it all went tits up.

The problem is, I think he knows this and is abusing it by making statements such as this. I think he needs to be reminded that the public’s affection for him isn’t unconditional, and if he keeps taking the piss, they will turn lose patience with him.
I think lot of the current affection is pity.

ndolajim

Old-Salt
He keeps digging that hole and the actress continues to flaunt around like a prima donna. They really push their luck and it really is very tiresome.
He should have stayed in the Army and she should have joined the choir.
My bet is still on five years.

He keeps digging that hole and the actress continues to flaunt around like a prima donna. They really push their luck and it really is very tiresome.
He should have stayed in the Army and she should have joined the choir.
My bet is still on five years.
If she'd played the game and embraced the whole concept and ideals of the Royal Family she would no doubt be in receipt of lots of luvverly adulation.
Stupid cnut.

Latest Threads