Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
He's been a busy boy.

His awards include: the Distinguished Service Medal, Legion of Merit (2nd Award), Bronze Star Medal with Valor, Bronze Star Medal (4th award), Meritorious Service Medal (2nd award), Army Commendation Medal (7th award), Army Achievement Medal (10th award), Good Conduct Medal (8th award), National Defense Service Medal (2nd award), South West Asia Service Medal (two bronze service stars), Iraq Campaign Medal (one silver and two bronze service stars), Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Korea Defense Service Medal, NCO Professional Development Ribbon (4th award), Army Service Ribbon, Overseas Service Ribbon (6th award), Kuwait Liberation Medal (Kuwait), Kuwait Liberation Medal (Saudi Arabia), Drivers Badge (wheel), Ranger Tab, Expert Infantryman’s Badge, Combat Infantryman’s Badge.
Where's the EIB worn, underneath the CIB ?

By God, it's desperate.
Embarrassingly so. Selling the brand may be good for the parasite, but Missus Kwin's lips must have all but disappeared by now clocking this little spectacle.

Still reckon the best thing the boy can do for now is disappear into the Botswana shateen, with or without the tapeworm. If he can somehow shake it off while there and do something about getting back on track and becoming his own man again, there's a chance of redemption.

If he continues to follow this thing, he's fucked.

Funnily enough, this is more deviant than any of the normal restrained/shibari photos you post.
I take it back.
This is more deviant than can be envisioned...

2020 - when you think the apocrapalypse couldn't get worse....

Damn the House of Windsor have been found out

Well Joe Biden has been saying his VP will be a woman and perhaps a woman of color.
If he won with her she might be POTUS within a year as if Biden gets it. I think the cabinet invoking section 4 of the XXVth Amendment is quite possible, sadly the mans mind has turned to mush.

Well Joe Biden has been saying his VP will be a woman and perhaps a woman of color.
If he won with her she might be POTUS within a year as if Biden gets it. I think the cabinet invoking section 4 of the XXVth Amendment is quite possible, sadly the mans mind has turned to mush.
He has a mind?

So would the White House become a Royal Palace? Which title would take precedence on social occasions when she wasn't on official duties, Duchess or President? When she visited Commonwealth members, would she be greeted as a member of the Royal Family or as a foreign head of state? So many questions!

She has no political base at this time, so it's pretty difficult to take the idea of her as a politician seriously.

MM as VP? I can hardly wait for the torrent of intellectual insight that would follow.
She's not a lawyer but she did play one on TV, does that count for something.

He has a mind?
Like Winnie ther Pooh he is a bear of little brain.
He claims to have graduated in the top half of his law school class. Given that he graduated 76th in a class of 85 it seems his numerical skills are on a par with your Ms Abbott.
A bit sad but his mind is going. I saw a recent political speech where at the end of the speech he raised his arms triumphantly and closed with "... and I'm the man that can beat Joe Biden" WTF!!!

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
the plan is probably for BIden to pick michelle as his VP then pull out leaving michelle to pick hilary.

hilary will then eat michelle and consume her soul.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads