Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ellen DeGeneres is, apparently, 62 and not the first BAME in the British Royal Family or mother of the seventh in line to become King of Englandshire. In boxing terms it's a no-contest.

If they can make something out of the Kardashians they can do it with Meghan.
Interesting point. Does the lesbionic card trump the race card in this the most woke of all industries

I suspect that the combined British royalty (the Yanks don't follow the minutiae) and race card is one that Markle will know how to play and she's had a while to ponder how to do so. I doubt her future is as a movie star with the power to open blockbusters (she's too old for a start) but she's a shoe-in for daytime/soft documentaries and the role of Heir Apparent to the sainted Oprah has to be in her sights.

She'll be crushed in the stampede for the Oprah crown, by women far more talented, and experienced, in that genre.

It can't be much fun being a Duchy of Cornwall tenant at the moment. Your landlord needs a few extra millions to hand to his foolish son, and you've a pretty good idea where he's going to get them from. So how does it feel paying Harry's rent with your own?
And to add insult to injury, there's a humongous tax increase just round the corner to pay for the China virus insanity. What a double whammy.

The way that Mrs Sussex gratuitously behaved towards the president of her own country, presumably to keep in with the woke in-crowd, is now coming home to roost big time.

An article (in the DM, I know) points out that green card via the diplomatic route is not guaranteed, and the prospect of Mr Sussex showing his potential usefulness to US society will be interesting.

Plus Mrs Sussex may have gone home to simplify her tax bills. There is the possibility of the tax man exercising plenty of due diligence as regards the Sussexes and unlike Mr Blair they'll find it harder to throw up lots of smoke and mirrors.

What am I saying here? Firstly it is heartening to see one of the woke brigade face the direct consequences of their own virtue signalling.

Secondly, as I was advised many years ago:

'Do not upset people on the way up; you're likely to meet them again on the way down'.

The way that Mrs Sussex gratuitously behaved towards the president of her own country, presumably to keep in with the woke in-crowd, is now coming home to roost big time.

An article (in the DM, I know) points out that green card via the diplomatic route is not guaranteed, and the prospect of Mr Sussex showing his potential usefulness to US society will be interesting.

Plus Mrs Sussex may have gone home to simplify her tax bills. There is the possibility of the tax man exercising plenty of due diligence as regards the Sussexes and unlike Mr Blair they'll find it harder to throw up lots of smoke and mirrors.

What am I saying here? Firstly it is heartening to see one of the woke brigade face the direct consequences of their own virtue signalling.

Secondly, as I was advised many years ago:

'Do not upset people on the way up; you're likely to meet them again on the way down'.
To be honest, he won't have to prove usefulness to US society. As a spouse he'll just have to prove he won't be a burden on the taxpayers. With his money he'll pass that easily.
The thing is, if they've been married less than 2 years he'll only get a provisional Green card.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk