Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder what the sponsor is paying them to wear the masks and aprons?

I suspect there isn't any money in it.

These two are dreadful. What's next? The American version of Richard and Judy?

Money-grubbing parasites, the pair of them.
Certainly not in the order of magnitude she’d want. Though there are rumours that his mum was paid a rather sweet consultancy fee for her few days’ jolly to Bosnia and Angola.

Consultancy? Bloody hell! Yung Fat Wun must be coining it. He's really good at pointing at stuff.

No indication of ticket prices yet, but other luminaries represented by Harry Walker Agency can command "six figures for a single appearance

Having had a quick look at the HWA site 'other luminaries' include a slack handful of former Presidents and the like along with all the others who have genuinely great achievements to their name.

Such as: Indra Nooyi, Chair and CEO of PepsiCo 2006 to 2019, grew revenues from $35bn to $63,5bn.

Tom Brady, NFL Quarterback with SIX Super Bowl wins.

Sir Tim Berners-Lee.

Robert Gibbs VP of McDonalds,

Dick Cheney.

Quite where in this list they see themselves I really don't know.

If Harry wants to do 'Marrying a danger fuck' at my rugby club's dinner he would be welcome but beyond that I mean really?[/QUOTE]

Also featuring Amber Heard - not as an actress, but as "Activist and Humanitarian". She forgot domestic abuser and anger management course nominee

Dwarf

LE
I suspect there isn't any money in it.

These two are dreadful. What's next? The American version of Richard and Judy?

Money-grubbing parasites, the pair of them.
And the sad thing is that he wasn't till she emasculated him. Wonder if he sleeps well nowadays.

And the sad thing is that he wasn't till she emasculated him. Wonder if he sleeps well nowadays.
I hope he's possessed of enough self-awareness not to sleep well.

I haven't seen anyone so cuntstruck for 20 years or so.

Change of career coming up.

They're going to hit the after dinner speaking circuit (unclear as to whether or not that includes dinner) after signing up with the New York based Harry Walker Agency,
No indication of ticket prices yet, but other luminaries represented by Harry Walker Agency can command "six figures for a single appearance".

How does after dinner public speaking function during COVID-19? Do you sit at home, order in a pizza, and then log into a Zoom video conference to see them?

Well, in Great Americaland, they aren't locking down across the board, are they. Or wearing masks. Or avoiding mass meetings or non-socially distanced 'spontaneous' events. Gala dinners should be fine.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I know it's de rigueur to have a bit of a downer on Harry but I know he goes to Nottingham on a regular basis and supports a couple of community projects in the St Ann's region of the city. Often he will make official visits where the public can get out and meet him and these are highlighted in the media in the same way as other Royal visits, bringing public attention and awareness to these projects, but oftentimes he will pitch up privately to give his support and the local media only get to find out once he has been and gone. Certainly he's not craving personal publicity on these occasions but is maintaining a connection to the people involved.

Prince Harry is coming to Nottingham for World Mental Health Day

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I know it's de rigueur to have a bit of a downer on Harry but I know he goes to Nottingham on a regular basis and supports a couple of community projects in the St Ann's region of the city. Often he will make official visits where the public can get out and meet him and these are highlighted in the media in the same way as other Royal visits, bringing public attention and awareness to these projects, but oftentimes he will pitch up privately to give his support and the local media only get to find out once he has been and gone. Certainly he's not craving personal publicity on these occasions but is maintaining a connection to the people involved.

Prince Harry is coming to Nottingham for World Mental Health Day
When did he last pop over then please?

Latest Threads