Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I see TCMM has decided to fuck the party line and back an extremist group who are causing wide spread criminality back in the UK. That will go down like a fart in a sauna with the proper Royals back home.

Luckily for her, she's hiding across the Atlantic. I wonder if PTG is able to call Op SUSSEX DOWN in the US, in the same way that Op SPENCER DOWN was called in France?

woger wabbit

War Hero
I see TCMM has decided to **** the party line and back an extremist group who are causing wide spread criminality back in the UK. That will go down like a fart in a sauna with the proper Royals back home.

Luckily for her, she's hiding across the Atlantic. I wonder if PTG is able to call Op SUSSEX DOWN in the US, in the same way that Op SPENCER DOWN was called in France?
Any chance of getting some clarification on the above quote (TCMM, PTG, etc)?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Just for clarity to get a 'TC' prefix is a high honour indeed. I can only remember using it for a very select group of people. I only often use it when referring to TCTM - That Cunt Theresa May.

Just for clarity to get a 'TC' prefix is a high honour indeed. I can only remember using it for a very select group of people. I only often use it when referring to TCTM - That **** Theresa May.
My ex has the great honour of being called TFC (that fucking cnut) if ever she needs mentioning. She didnt have to work very hard for that honorific to be fair.

Latest Threads