Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
There are Romanian cat rescue charities I would donate to before this load of soppy shite.

No offence your highness and last highness.
Doesn't time fly when you are having fun? It only seems days since I was banned from this site for alledgedley making anti "Magic Couple" comments.

Doesn't time fly when you are having fun? It only seems days since I was banned from this site for alledgedley making anti "Magic Couple" comments.
Considering some of the comments on this thread (including ones made by me), I very much doubt it.

Harry Hewitt, the spoilt, retarded ginger brat and his social climbing, race card slinging succubus are hardly fawned over by the membership of Arrse.

You got banned for being a bell-end.

They didn't register the domain so someone else did* and simply redirected it to that YouTube video. Smacks of incompetence on their part.

*called cyber squatting.
The biter bit. They nicked the Sussex royal domain on the grounds that it was inactive

Dwarf

LE
Considering some of the comments on this thread (including ones made by me), I very much doubt it.

Harry Hewitt, the spoilt, retarded ginger brat and his social climbing, race card slinging succubus are hardly fawned over by the membership of Arrse.

You got banned for being a bell-end.
Don't hold back diplomatically, let it all out and say what you really think.

Did they think they would have the quiet life in USA. Contract out on them?

One of the enigmas of their little riddle.

Want a quiet, private life... set up a foundation and move to LA. Because why not?

They didn't register the domain so someone else did* and simply redirected it to that YouTube video. Smacks of incompetence on their part.

*called cyber squatting.
The cardinal rule of consumer branding these days is to get the domain name before making your brand name public. Sometimes the brand name is selected from among different options based simply on which domain name was available.

anglo

LE
We want to be rich and famous, but we want to live in total privacy, with no press intrusion,

Anybody see the fault in our plan,
Signed two ex members of the Royal Family

Knew i'd read something about this sort of thing before.

Their advisors and other close circle folk seem to be very inept. Bordering on sh*t.

Knew i'd read something about this sort of thing before.

Their advisors and other close circle folk seem to be very inept. Bordering on sh*t.
Pretty much like them, then.
Pair of tubes.

Chalkythedog

Old-Salt
What with all this 'lockdown' stuff, I'm becoming very bored. While we have a great deal to be grateful for from these two as entertainment value, it all seems to have gone a bit quiet at the moment.
It's high time for another act of outstanding stupidity, hypocrisy, or condescension. Perhaps a few platitudes on the virtues of isolation and not travelling? Always bearing in mind that his father fled to Scotland, his granny to the family castle in Windsor, and his brother is sticking like glue to Anmer Hall. Or money. That's always an interesting subject. How about confirmation the refurb costs of Frogmore 'cottage' have been repaid? Or where the money for security is coming from? That would be a start, I'm sure they could think of more if they tried. How is the new home in America to be paid for? What he can lay his hands on wouldn't get much where they are now.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer