Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every chance, not for profit is another name for tax dodge and a fairly easy way to launder money.

For example if Bill Gates gives them a million dollars as a charitable donation they push it through the 'charity' to evade tax but claim their entire living costs as business expenses rather than income. The organisation hasn't made a profit and they have not received taxable income. Lots of people doing this around the world.
No doubt Megain's good friends Hill & Bill will show her how to push it to the max

Chalkythedog

Old-Salt
What are the odds of the ginger twat being appointed CEO of this 'charity'. And sell their branded tat as part of their charitable support, taking most of the profit themselves.
That's what 'non-profits' are all about. It's how they work. It's a get rich quick scheme for the owners. All in the name of 'charity' of course.

Every chance, not for profit is another name for tax dodge and a fairly easy way to launder money.

For example if Bill Gates gives them a million dollars as a charitable donation they push it through the 'charity' to evade tax but claim their entire living costs as business expenses rather than income. The organisation hasn't made a profit and they have not received taxable income. Lots of people doing this around the world.
Time for them to give the McCanns a call for charity finance advice?

We can only hope! When it all goes tits-up, the gloating will be massive.
Not from this callsign.

It'll be a shame but the RF will have to leave them to their fate.

It's not like they gave the RF much choice. I suppose that they could live in a small staff apartment in Windsor castle whilst working in the gift shop or as a grounds person.

PFGEN

GCM
We can only hope! When it all goes tits-up, the gloating will be massive.
I hope he manages to extract himself and his son from this a much wiser person and return to the Royal family in some useful roll or other. I suspect too many bridges may have been burnt.

Toe-curlingly cringeworthy and with a heavy, heavy dollop of American cheese lumped on top....... bleurgh......
Harry's dad's* reaction on seeing this pop up on his iPhone is telling... (and it wasnt just because of the spelling of 'honour')

* - avoiding any speculation about DNA link, he's still classed as his dad as he brung him up....

Last edited:

woger wabbit

War Hero

Beware of the IRS though, those guys are not easily fooled no matter who you are

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I hope he manages to extract himself and his son from this a much wiser person and return to the Royal family in some useful roll or other. I suspect too many bridges may have been burnt.
I suspect (based on nothing at all, but this is ARRSe) that the family would see him back.

The 'heavy lift' in terms of news management is going to be a scorned Meghan. She may be a poisonous little viper (a point made without prejudice) but there are plenty of outlets and individuals who'll just lap it all up.

Dwarf

LE
Speaking hypothetically. Could Harry go back to the Army?
Rules for the Royals being slightly more bendable than for lesser mortals. Plus his gran owns the train set.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Speaking hypothetically. Could Harry go back to the Army?
Rules for the Royals being slightly more bendable than for lesser mortals. Plus his gran owns the train set.
The way the rules are being re-written, Prince Philip could probably sign-up.

Last edited:
There are Romanian cat rescue charities I would donate to before this load of soppy shite.

No offence your highness and lady highness.

Last edited:

Latest Threads