Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I envisage her typing and sending off all host of film suggestions she could take the lead in. In light of Covid and medical stuff on people’s minds, some modern day slant on Mary Seacole possibly mooted, maybe Meghan Mandela?
Bottom of list probable descends to “Monkey tennis”. That would be too racist!

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I envisage her typing and sending off all host of film suggestions she could take the lead in.
I'd suggest that there's a yawning gap [sic] between the films she feels she could take a lead in and those which the rest of the world feel she could take a lead in.

@Chef nails it - Covid-19 could hardly have happened at a worse time for the poor, shrinking violet.

Chef

LE
@Chef, the Ralph McTell line was truly vicious - well done.

As for advisors, nobody sacks Hilary Clinton...
Two women, one won't listen to advice one won't stop giving it.

This would be the showbiz/political version of an immovable object versus an irresistible force

The American voters did a reasonable job
Eventually:)

Just wondering how long it will be before one of them reports in as having 'coronavirus symptoms' - anything to get them back in the news again.
They have gone one better and are now whoring out their child (with a little Covid reference thrown in). You have to love them, exploiting a child and preying on the misery of others, celebrating their personal joy at the 'arrival' of Archie while countless others shuffle off this mortal coil:

1586191796046.png

Chef

LE
Going by the above they would appear to have no depth they won't plumb.

anglo

LE
I don't know how much money they're making at the moment, but I reckon their outgoings
must be a tad on the heavy side, and she is very very high maintenance

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
They have gone one better and are now whoring out their child (with a little Covid reference thrown in). You have to love them, exploiting a child and preying on the misery of others, celebrating their personal joy at the 'arrival' of Archie while countless others shuffle off this mortal coil:

View attachment 463252
Shall I puke now, or save it for the carpet?

(Thank you, son, for giving me that phrase.)

That has got to be a fake ... hasn’t it???
I would suggest the only fake references in that are it is meant to be a spontaneous action of anonymous 'fans of Archie' posting under #_archieday_ who also reference #sussexsquad. No doubt being generated in an LA condo. donation responses reference the Duke and Duchess of Sussex Covid-19 Relief Effort

Chef

LE
So running with the McCann's script? Limited life with that, kids don't stay cute for very long.
That's a worrying thought, Princess Diana, the people's princess, forever young due to being dead.

Maddie McCann never left her cute phase or possibly the country so still eminently saleable (ask the Met Friends of Portugal society).

If I was Archie I'd check my bed for scorpions.

Note the American spelling. Also remember reading somewhere "Archie" and some other word, was registered / trademarked / whatever you call it, by her, way before Archie was even born. Was something like 'Archie Foundation'.

Note the American spelling. Also remember reading somewhere "Archie" and some other word, was registered / trademarked / whatever you call it, by her, way before Archie was even born. Was something like 'Archie Foundation'.
The Sun ran this story in January:

That's a worrying thought, Princess Diana, the people's princess, forever young due to being dead.

Maddie McCann never left her cute phase or possibly the country so still eminently saleable (ask the Met Friends of Portugal society).

If I was Archie I'd check my bed for scorpions.
A remake of the Lindbergh kidnapping, perhaps?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

View attachment 463252
Fùck me, that's like drowning in Angel Delight.

Is that really the best they can do?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

View attachment 463252
Yuck!

PFGEN

GCM

View attachment 463252
Vomit inducing. Are people expected to send money somewhere or is it code for a massive shipment of marching powder expected to arrive shortly in Florida. They left because they wanted privacy and now they hoist their child into full view. None of it makes any sense.

Various rumours circulating regarding impending financial doom. Trump played a blinder by refusing them a security detail, the bills are coming in think and fast and no money coming in. They couldn't even get a Roy Rogers or Chick-fil-A commercial in the current situation. The staff will have to go. How long before they're looking for a suitable trailer park in tornado alley. (Ok, that last bit won't happen.)

Latest Threads