How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chef

LE

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Don`t think having a team of Met Plod CP in the USA post COVID-19 will go down very well with the masses in the uK

Archie
Oh, I don't know. After all it seems the Met plod can't wait to get out to Portugal again.

I was listening to an ex CP copper from the met, now doing private work. She might even have been ex royal protection.

Basically she said no self-respecting team would take on the job. It can't be done safely unless you're talking about national cops. Intelligence sharing was mentioned along with arrangements for local fuzz back up.

Don`t think having a team of Met Plod CP in the USA post COVID-19 will go down very well with the masses in the uK

Archie
Presumably the security team will now be stranded in the new Corona 19 for the foreseeable future. Don't know how it works now but back in the day the close protection team didn't get overtime but the boys on the fixed points around the palaces worked all their rest days for o/t

JackSofty

War Hero
Basically she said no self-respecting team would take on the job.
Having been largely robbed of my even my self respect and dignity (as well as several hundreds of thousands of pounds)by public servants and publicly funded NHS 'professionals' of various capacities, this brain damaged demi cripple will gladly accept the poison dollar.
Fukken sign me up before the c*nts of my local authority, which is mostly responsible, evict my arse from my home.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
Oh, I don't know. After all it seems the Met plod can't wait to get out to Portugal again.

And there, by sheer brilliance, you have the answer.

Ginge twunt and minging stick insect to move to Portugal, Met Coppers on Rotation

Better get himself down to the nearest gun store and get himself ' a piece' ?
I bet he didn’t have to feckin queue at the embassy for his green card, or go see the stroppy embassymaproved Dr. for the compulsary medical.

He will have to wait almost a couple of weeks when he goes down to the local gunshop. That is after they re-open, as they have all been told to,close in California as they are not considered essential businesses.

Nevermind the family will all have Covid-19 in a couple of weeks as Her Royal Ladyshippedness will just have to do the rounds in Malibu and West Hollywood. At least the beaches will be quiet when Harry goes surfing.

Great news from Donald. And an opportunity now for the ginger twat to put into use all those valuable skills he learnt in the Army.

It must be like having a fresh reality check every few weeks for the chap. I wonder if privately, he wishes he could turn the clock back a few months?

Great news from Donald. And an opportunity now for the ginger twat to put into use all those valuable skills he learnt in the Army.

Payback for when Harry said Trump had 'blood on his hands' in that spoof phone call from Russian hackers a few weeks back.

Chalkythedog

Old-Salt
Well, the Trumpster certainly won that one. How stupid can these two get? Who in their right mind goes out of their way to upset the POTUS?
You can almost hear their names being scrubbed off invitation lists.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Archie
Redeploy from the search for Maddie?

UKTAP

LE
Just out of interest, why so they need security? They aren't royals any more, she's a D list actress and he's an ex-Army Officer.

I think they have an extremely over-inflated opinion of themselves if they think they need treatment that is any more special than all of the other thousands of ex-squaddies and people who aren't members of the Royal Family.