Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I think you are right, she is now the focus in LA and he becomes the third wheel (Mr Markle), what a tosser to let all he had go for a part of that bit actress.

UKTAP

LE
I think you are right, she is now the focus in LA and he becomes the third wheel (Mr Markle), what a tosser to let all he had go for that bit part actress. :eek:
Totally agree. As I've said before, he could have had his pick of the bunch and been a key part of the family that heads a major nation, but chose to piss all of that away for a fourth rate, third hand retread D list actress who turns out to be a bit of a cunt.

Thick bastard.

If it all goes tits up she holds all the cards. Tell all book deal, tour of the chat shows and the film of her life as the US Princess.
Here's hoping Harry doesn't loose his rag and give her the short answer.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
If it all goes tits up she holds all the cards. Tell all book deal, tour of the chat shows and the film of her life as the US Princess.
If it goes tits up, surely HM the Queen holds the cards, financially and internationally. All your charitable causes will fail to get corporate sponsors, particularly those wanting to keep Royal warrants. The annual remittance won't cover expenses for more nose jobs, acting lessons, or outfits. And who will pay Archie's school fees?

Oops. Has Harry Wales done his homework?

'Prince Harry could be asked to give up his Duke of Sussex title if he and Meghan Markle choose to raise Archie in the United States.

'Full-time residents of the US can apply for a Green Card after being in the country for three years. But among the questions asked is "do you now have, or did you ever have, a hereditary title or an order or notability in any foreign country?" If Harry responds "yes", he will asked if they would give up the titles as part of a "naturalisation" ceremony.'

Given ME, ME, ME-ghan's attitude to Trump, the schadenfreude with this just gets better and better. LMAO.
  • The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and baby Archie made a last minute dash from Canada to the US this week to start their new life in LA
  • Questions are now being asked about who will foot the bill for their new Hollywood lifestyles
  • A royal source said the couple will need to ask for 'special help' from President Trump if they want Secret Service protection in the US
  • Harry will no longer be entitled to diplomatic protection in the US, because he is not an 'international protected person' after Megxit

Last edited:
Given ME-ghan's attitude to Trump, the schadenfreude with this just gets better and better. LMAO.
  • The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and baby Archie made a last minute dash from Canada to the US this week to start their new life in LA
  • Questions are now being asked about who will foot the bill for their new Hollywood lifestyles
  • A royal source said the couple will need to ask for 'special help' from President Trump if they want Secret Service protection in the US
  • Harry will no longer be entitled to diplomatic protection in the US, because he is not an 'international protected person' after Megxit
If Trump has his head screwed on, and contrary to leftard belief it is, he'll sort Megha, er Harry out with a detail.

If nothing else just to p*ss her off. There must be a USSS equivalent to a 22 year MT LCpl who thinks he's god because he's in charge of handing out fuel cards and hire cars.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
when its done he'll crawl back here go on a charm offensive which will work, then within a year he'll have hooked up with some other embarrassment and we will all be back to square one....then he'll hit 50 and it'll be Andy MK2.

He's simply a spoilt boy who has never heard the word No.
I think that's a bit harsh.

He was trying to find answers/some sort of equilibrium and walked slap bang into a calculating and unsentimental man-eater with a pretty face, a set of easy answers and an agenda. He's not the first.

The financial price for getting out of the current arrangement is likely to be eye-watering but as nothing compared to the personal impact for someone with Harry's backstory, particularly with a child involved. That's punishment enough.

Notwithstanding, I'd like Harry to face a class action for inflicting Bishop Michael Curry on an unsuspecting and deeply trusting nation during his wedding.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

'Prince Harry could be asked to give up his Duke of Sussex title if he and Meghan Markle choose to raise Archie in the United States.

'Full-time residents of the US can apply for a Green Card after being in the country for three years. But among the questions asked is "do you now have, or did you ever have, a hereditary title or an order or notability in any foreign country?" If Harry responds "yes", he will asked if they would give up the titles as part of a "naturalisation" ceremony.'

So has to give up his title and she doesn't as she already has a US Passport .

Then it would certainly be Goodnight Vienna.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Isn't naturalisation for those who want citizenship rather than permanent residence ?

Given ME-ghan's attitude to Trump, the schadenfreude with this just gets better and better. LMAO.
I really don't think that the US is going to be in the mood to be indulgent (in security costs) of these two to the extent of giving them more than is being given to the humblest Covid19 victim.
Their current dollar-worth will probably keep them going for their lifetimes. It had better; I suspect that the present global emergency is going to squash the pink frilly clouds surrounding 'celebrity', and that attitudes in the aftermath will be a great deal more caustic toward people in the developed nations who are not actually and solidly productive.

That's fine by me, as I thought Markle a drag on 'Suits' and a likely drag on any other filmic production she graced with her 'acting'. Harry, on the other hand, is the very benchmark for PW.

If Trump has his head screwed on, and contrary to leftard belief it is, he'll sort Megha, er Harry out with a detail.

If nothing else just to p*ss her off. There must be a USSS equivalent to a 22 year MT LCpl who thinks he's god because he's in charge of handing out fuel cards and hire cars.
Trump has such a good record of helping those who have dissed him.

Suits bored the sh*t out of me.

I thought the flame haired secretary, the big boss lady and the mad librarian from the law school they were all from were more interesting.

I only watched it because I was a nice shifty and let the shift watch utter Cr*p if it kept them happy.

Latest Threads