Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think that sums it up quite nicely. The whole Canada thing was a red herring to get HM and Co. to agree.
I think that the ex-royal couple made a few assumptions that have since been torpedoed by reality.

Suffolk royal?
A belief that they could be half in and half out?
A role in Canada?

From what I gather they ditched royal household advisors and bought in Hollywood types. Different rules apply.

I believe they practice the 'do as I say, not as I do' privileged cult outlook.
Sadly for the majority of us, they're not alone. I like Captain Slow, and can relate to his excuse, but now is not the time to be doing that when the government is desperately trying to get people to adhere to public safety directives.

'TV star James May has been spotted enjoying a cosy pint of beer at his local pub and ignoring the Government's official advice on social distancing. Former Top Gear presenter May, 57, stood outside chatting with a group of drinkers last night before riding away on his push-bike. His decision to join others outside the Cross Keys in Hammersmith, west London, came a day after he posted a video on Instagram urging people to stay at home 'because that's what we all have to do now'.

'The Government has asked people not to go out unless for essential reasons or to exercise and to stay two meters apart. Police officers have been drafted in to break up any unnecessary gatherings. Today, May insisted he hadn't done anything wrong and was only helping drink up beer that would have gone to waste.'

Last edited:

UKTAP

LE
Pretty apt that the retarded woke cúnts have moved to Califfornia. They'll fit right in.

Hopefully, they stick to polluting the US media, and they completely drop off the UK's plane of consciousness. A fade to unnoticed insignificance is exactly what the UK needs to happen to this pair of arrogant, entitled failures.

She didn't even bother giving us all a tiny bit of respect by staying in Canada for more than a few weeks.

We all knew it was her intention to go to LA to lord it up, just didn't think she'd be that obvious.

And it all being Harry's idea, yeah, righto - fucking idiot. What a sap. What a fall from grace/respect.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Lifted from Sky News

Buckingham Palace declined to comment.

That's because they're f*cking fuming no doubt.
Never apologise, never explain.

(And treat it with the contempt it deserves.)

I really hope that they do last. Because he's f*cked if they split up.

I really can't see the nation welcoming him back and I don't think he's got too much scope for earning a living outside of UK.

Deserter

On ROPS
On ROPs

I really can't see the nation welcoming him back and I don't think he's got too much scope for earning a living outside of UK.
when its done he'll crawl back here go on a charm offensive which will work, then within a year he'll have hooked up with some other embarrassment and we will all be back to square one....then he'll hit 50 and it'll be Andy MK2.

He's simply a spoilt boy who has never heard the word No.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
The pawing is to show people (or give the impression of) how happy and in love they are, kinda like the Facebook version of "look how good our relationship is" when people constantly post gushy, lovey shit. When in reality the relationship is a nightmare.
My narcissist ex used to be like that in public. All touchy and loving, then when behind closed doors where no one could see the real her, she turned into an absolute nasty, violent creature.
I feel sorry for the lad, I know exactly what he's going through.
Which patio did you "leave" her at?

Sadly for the majority of us, they're not alone. I like Captain Slow, and can relate to his excuse, but now is not the time to be doing that when the government is desperately trying to get people to adhere to public safety directives.

'TV star James May has been spotted enjoying a cosy pint of beer at his local pub and ignoring the Government's official advice on social distancing. Former Top Gear presenter May, 57, stood outside chatting with a group of drinkers last night before riding away on his push-bike. His decision to join others outside the Cross Keys in Hammersmith, west London, came a day after he posted a video on Instagram urging people to stay at home 'because that's what we all have to do now'.

'The Government has asked people not to go out unless for essential reasons or to exercise and to stay two meters apart. Police officers have been drafted in to break up any unnecessary gatherings. Today, May insisted he hadn't done anything wrong and was only helping drink up beer that would have gone to waste.'

1585359064935.png
:rolleyes: ;)

woger wabbit

War Hero

I think you are right, she is now the focus in LA and he becomes the third wheel (Mr Markle), what a tosser to let all he had go for that bit part actress. :eek: