Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bet Harry is regreting like **** leaving his blood family behind now Charles is ill, i bet that cabin fever will soon be setting in on the Island. What a prat.
And they've moved to LaLa land.

So much for privacy and being ordinary
LA as a cure for cabin fever? I'm sure the Hollywood paparazzi will 'play nicely'!

'Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have settled into a new home in the United States. ET has learned that Harry and Meghan have left Canada and the family is now living in the Los Angeles area. "It was always their plan to eventually be based in California since their work life will be focused in the US," a source tells ET.'

Flew to LA in a private jet and intend to split their time between UK and USA?

Did someone say 'carbon footprint'?
Going on past form, they don't seem too worried about their millennial 'green credentials'.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Going on past form, they don't seem too worried about their millennial 'green credentials'.
I believe they practice the 'do as I say, not as I do' privileged cult outlook.

Flew to LA in a private jet and intend to split their time between UK and USA?

Did someone say 'carbon footprint'?
They’ll get some flunky to plant a few trees to offset, but frankly, not many will care in this new world order we are approaching. There are far more important things in life at the moment and a period of time out of the limelight might do them (and us) a power of good.

They’ll get some flunky to plant a few trees to offset, but frankly, not many will care in this new world order we are approaching. There are far more important things in life at the moment and a period of time out of the limelight might do them (and us) a power of good.

....Haerry? Harry who?

tgo

Old-Salt
LA as a cure for cabin fever? I'm sure the Hollywood paparazzi will 'play nicely'!

'Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have settled into a new home in the United States. ET has learned that Harry and Meghan have left Canada and the family is now living in the Los Angeles area. "It was always their plan to eventually be based in California since their work life will be focused in the US," a source tells ET.'

What happened to Meghan and her 'I'll never go back to the US whilst The Donald is the Pres' statement.

Hah Cnut.

Deserter

On ROPS
On ROPs
He's seen the result of what happens when you choose duty over love, with his parents.

Maybe he doesn't want that for his kid(s).

He's made bad choices, but, so far, he's standing by them. I, also, wish him well, with respect.
He's a brainless fool, no one moves away from England or Canada to "protect my Family" then sets up home in LA, they have gone here to play the celeb, accept it.

tgo

Old-Salt
seems like a classic lesson in how to get the world to realise you're a weapons class bell-end in under two years, which takes some doing considering he was regarded as the polar opposite not that long ago.

Shame really too.

He's a brainless fool, no one moves away from England or Canada to "protect my Family" then sets up home in LA, they have gone here to play the celeb, accept it.
She's achieved her goal of marrying a Prince, isolated him from his family, and eventually steered him back to Hollywood so she can continue her career with a little bit more status. The utter cnut of a woman.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
She will not want a period out of the limelight. Hence the Disney Elephant voiceover being released on 3rd April.

She's achieved her goal of marrying a Prince, isolated him from his family, and eventually steered him back to Hollywood so she can continue her career with a little bit more status. The utter cnut of a woman.
I think that sums it up quite nicely. The whole Canada thing was a red herring to get HM and Co. to agree.

Latest Threads