Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the other hand, two minutes on Google show pictures evidencing that he's the spitting image of the young Prince Philip and the colour and skin of his uncle Spencer.

Don't forget, his mother was a ginger before she discovered the bottle of blonde.
The othe way of looking at that cenario is that the sainted D chose a bit of fresh who had visual characteristics she was comfortable with and found attractive.
( have you noticed couples who aren’t genetically related but chose a mate who was very similar to themselves structurally.) I see it all the time.
though the eyes too close together I’ll grant looks like his dad and grandad. And he’s certainly dim enough to be a male windsor line, all the brains are passed down in the female line since Victoria’s time.

I just wish that the pair of them would fk off

How long before Megan claims she has covid 19 and she can start a new #metoo campaign?

All of that crap seems to be typical of the usual "red-haired child" syndrome.

As his brother once allegedly said to him " at least I know who my father was".

The pair of them are wealthy enough to FO to somewhere and enjoy a life of idleness and luxury in peace and quiet without pestering the rest of us with his odious wife's constant craving for publicity.

I may be wrong but it appears to me that he was quite a decent army officer and if he had any sense he would sign out the mess Webley and double-tap her thus giving us all a rest from her nauseating presence.

Deserter

On ROPS
On ROPs
I bet Harry is regreting like fuck leaving his blood family behind now Charles is ill, i bet that cabin fever will soon be setting in on the Island. What a prat.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I bet Harry is regreting like **** leaving his blood family behind now Charles is ill, i bet that cabin fever will soon be setting in on the Island. What a prat.
And starved of publicity, I suspect Madam might be showing a 'less than calm and cheerful ' side.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Meh. She'll not put up with Covid 19 - everyone can get that. She'll want the Elevenerife version.
Would covid 19 want to have anything to do with Meagain?

He is a world class woke hypocrite, his disrespect of the Queen has been appalling , he's battleship thick and he's played a game of which he has now clearly lost, he's no chess player.
He's seen the result of what happens when you choose duty over love, with his parents.

Maybe he doesn't want that for his kid(s).

He's made bad choices, but, so far, he's standing by them. I, also, wish him well, with respect.

It's pretty obvious he's a man of straw. From allegations of cheating at school, and doubts about whether he has the intellect to gain entry to Eton or Sandhurst without his privilege of birth. Then there's the army service. He didn't do two tours in Afghan - he did one and a bit. The first was cut short, and in the second he was not an Apache pilot, he was a gunner. 'His' Invictus Games are not 'his' at all. The idea originated in America. He, or likely his team, merely lifted it and brought it over here. Then there's the preference for showbiz events over a memorial for marines, even though he was Captain General at the time. Propositioning a Disney exec at a social event, bleating about the environment and then jumping into private jets. Etc.,etc., etc. Is that enough?
So, using the publicity of his position, to raise public awareness of things he believes in?

On the other hand, two minutes on Google show pictures evidencing that he's the spitting image of the young Prince Philip and the colour and skin of his uncle Spencer.

Don't forget, his mother was a ginger before she discovered the bottle of blonde.
I saw a pic of Harry wearing a flat tweed cap somewhere and with the ears and ruddy complexion he was a replica of Charles.

Regarding the red hair, his mother was a Spencer, a family noted for producing gingers, most famously Winston Spencer Churchill.

Latest Threads