Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adrienne Clarkson was a pretty good GG. She was interested in people and for the most part had a smile when she did the dog and pony shows that her job involved.

I wonder what old Andie would have turn out like if he'd been permitted to marry Koo. Forty years on and the woman hasn't spilt any gossip on the Family. Let's face it Koo likes a natural for the job compared to Megs.
Just shows what a different world we live in, as far as I remember Koo's chances were ruined by a few seconds of a topless clip in a film she appeared in. Relationship could have gone down well, special relationship hands across the pond etc. Her actions since show good vibes - what could have been.

this veterinarian...it's you isn't it? you can't fool us you little tinker.
Nah, she's a little honey I've been eyeing up for a while, but I'll give up my claim for the greater good if it stabilises the gwa and fucks off the gold digger at the high port.

All this altruism - I know it's going to jork my guts and I'll end up with gyppos next time I use the dump machine, rather than my usual peanut studded three pounders.

Nah, she's a little honey I've been eyeing up for a while, but I'll give up my claim for the greater good if it stabilises the gwa and fucks off the gold digger at the high port.

All this altruism - I know it's going to jork my guts and I'll end up with gyppos next time I use the dump machine, rather than my usual peanut studded three pounders.
Pics...you know the rules...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not going to happen, but she's appeared in a couple of wildlife doccies in your neck of the woods.

It's not Bindi Irwin is it?

Nah, we're talking an actual qualified vet who hangs out of helicopters and darts game so she can examine and work with them, not some media hanger on.

The ginger will need to behave if it doesn't want to get darted and part with its plums for pissing her off.

most men pick their brides from an enviroment that means they get to know one another (ie a gym, place of work a nightclub) they don't generally pick them whilst eating a pot noodle in front of the TV...this is the hypocrisy of his life.
Oh I dont know, there are certain sites where men can do just that and the flavour of the pot noodle can be a USP for certain far eastern brides

UKTAP

LE
I've never understood the connection. Yeah, I get the ginger hair but that's then countered by pretty much everything else...
The connection is that Hewitt (and seemingly half of the male population residing within the M25) shagged Harry's Mam around nine-months before he was born.

Chef

LE
I've never understood the connection. Yeah, I get the ginger hair but that's then countered by pretty much everything else...
I think the profile is interesting

Compare and contrast

Luckily these two are out of the running

Cheezburger Image 1662702848

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I think the profile is interesting

Compare and contrast

Luckily these two are out of the running

Cheezburger Image 1662702848
On the other hand, two minutes on Google show pictures evidencing that he's the spitting image of the young Prince Philip and the colour and skin of his uncle Spencer.

Don't forget, his mother was a ginger before she discovered the bottle of blonde.

"The evil that men do lives after them, the good is oft interred with their bones!"

All I feel is sadness.... can't understand the schadenfreude. The lad served honorably in combat, he was well regarded by his peers when in uniform, I, an ardent monarchist, and retired soldier, was very proud of him. He did a tremendous amount of good for veterans... and kids in Africa.

How many of us have screwed up our lives for the love of a woman?
He made his bed now he must lie on it .

I wish him well.

"The evil that men do lives after them, the good is oft interred with their bones!"

All I feel is sadness.... can't understand the schadenfreude. The lad served honorably in combat, he was well regarded by his peers when in uniform, I, an ardent monarchist, and retired soldier, was very proud of him. He did a tremendous amount of good for veterans... and kids in Africa.

I wish him well.
I’m also finding it difficult to understand the level of hostility aimed at Harry in here. Always seemed a decent sort to me and I too hope it works out for him. Can’t say I have as much respect for his woke other half though, so I guess I’m a racist.

Deserter

On ROPS
On ROPs
I’m also finding it difficult to understand the level of hostility aimed at Harry in here. Always seemed a decent sort to me and I too hope it works out for him. Can’t say I have as much respect for his woke other half though, so I guess I’m a racist.
He is a world class woke hypocrite, his disrespect of the Queen has been appalling , he's battleship thick and he's played a game of which he has now clearly lost, he's no chess player.

Last edited:

Deserter

On ROPS
On ROPs

I wish him well.
Kids in Africa oh really...

When they decided that they were going to 'step back' from royal engagements and have a private life...

What did they think was going to happen?

They'd keep titles, and the like. Security tab picked up by tax payers. They could pop in and play at royalty when they fancied. They could use their royal positions for their own causes.

What did they have on the cornflakes that day? Crack?

Latest Threads