Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marines.jpg

I appreciate a camera snaps only a fraction of a second, but that does not seem the look of a supportive senior officer!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder if he was having one of those "oh, crap" moments when the reality of his ties to the military being cut hits home.
I fear he sees a long and empty life ahead.

And the fun of living with Princess Megan once their Royal status is worth as much as the Dukes of Hazzard.

The thing that concerns me is the fact that she can only post on Instagram when some other members of the royal family are appearing somewhere.

I think that says a lot about her mentality, look at me, look at me.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

UKTAP

LE
Harry looks like he is made of wood. He can't relax?
I suspect the gravity of his stupidity is starting to hit home. Not only has he been dumped by the military, but he's realised that his reputation is in ruins too by trading everything he had for a piece of third hand, second rate skirt.

Stupid, stupid boy.

The thing that concerns me is the fact that she can only post on Instagram when some other members of the royal family are appearing somewhere.

I think that says a lot about her mentality, look at me, look at me.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
Some other members of the Royal Family are always appearing somewhere nearly every day. Have a look at their schedules some time, they're often booked for multiple appearances per day.

As late as the 1700's, the Moors had an estimated 1.5 million white slaves.
Mainly obtained from the Mediterranean(Barbary pirates) but isolated fishing villages in Cornwall were not immune.
Sir Edward Pellew (Lord Exmouth) when in charge of the Mediterranean fleet bombarded Algiers in 1816 in order to get them to release white slaves. Pellew who came from Cornwall had an uncle,a fisherman taken by slave traders, so politically probably not the best choice for the role but he certainly got the job done.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Some other members of the Royal Family are always appearing somewhere nearly every day. Have a look at their schedules some time, they're often booked for multiple appearances per day.
I suspect that what he means is that her posts always seem timed to steal someone else’s limelight. And he’s got a point.

Sir Edward Pellew (Lord Exmouth) when in charge of the Mediterranean fleet bombarded Algiers in 1816 in order to get them to release white slaves. Pellew who came from Cornwall had an uncle,a fisherman taken by slave traders, so politically probably not the best choice for the role but he certainly got the job done.
Au contraire, he was probably the best choice for the role as he had a personal interest in getting the job done.

Chalkythedog

Old-Salt
View attachment 454701

I appreciate a camera snaps only a fraction of a second, but that does not seem the look of a supportive senior officer!
He's probably thinking 'why am I applauding this quitter. I've got where I am by dint of hard work and my intelligence, all he's done is suckle at the taxpayer's teat. And for God's sake, I do wish they'd stop pawing each other all the time!'

Deserter

On ROPS
On ROPs
View attachment 454701

my first was thought was what the hells his dad doing there ... even though their off into the sunset its a hell of a time for the big reveal of Hewit and son.