Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he could make his point without referring back to every other gripe, grumble or disagreement he has with other posters then fair enough.

Unfortunately he can’t, and has been warned time after time to keep to the topic and avoid the cross thread bitching and handbagging.

Patience has run out.
Agreed 100%, but he still needs to have his point. Tedious as it is.

Harry Markle seeking a 'safe space'
- Canada to stop paying for Prince Harry and Meghan's security
After March 31, the Canadian government intends to no longer contribute to security costs for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, as they plan to cease their activities as working members of the Royal Family

This is the life they desperately wanted...a life away from the Royal ways. Only they should pay for their security

Harry, You'd be safe on South Georgia, there you all could live a private green sustainable life just like the penguins

Rev Harry Markle preaching again
- Harry flies from Vancouver to Edinburgh on private charter jet (Westjet) for Sustainable Travel Conference

His sermon message: "Only the rich should be allowed to travel"

No doubt he flew Edinburgh to Bristol today to support St Greta of Misery

One of the placards being held up by truants at the Thunberg love-in in Bristol today
- “We are skipping are lessons to teach you won

- Global warming is a 'total fairytale'

Agree

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Yeah, I know but he does raise some valid points. Are we reliant on what the Daily Fail tells us?
@stacker1 does grate on us, but he does have a point.
I haven't read the Daily Fail since 1980. He has no point whatsoever.

Grating posters are acceptable, we don't want to be in an echo chamber. But taking a contrary stance on everything, just because you can is just silly. (Another Python reference:) )

I feel that’s a bit unfair. He is just giving us the other side of the coin. He may be wrong, but then again he may be right. Annoying, yes, but he does have a point, tenuous it may be, but he should be heard.
He was. Frequently.

He did have a point. A valid one. But it can only be repeated so many times...

If I want to hear constant repetitive complaining I can get that much closer to home.

One of the placards being held up by truants at the Thunberg love-in in Bristol today
I find that quite saddening.

The kids should be in school. The politicos should be doing more for the environment.

Personally, I'd like to see a reduction in global population. Before nature or conflict does it for us.

Why don't you support RNLI by the way?

Chalkythedog

Old-Salt
I find that quite saddening.

The kids should be in school. The politicos should be doing more for the environment.

Personally, I'd like to see a reduction in global population. Before nature or conflict does it for us.

Why don't you support RNLI by the way?
Nature might be about to grant your wish. If not this time something else will be along soon. It would be nice to designate the demographic though.

Last edited:

woger wabbit

War Hero
Yes well done the Daily Mail has a different story than the one it printed 6 weeks ago claiming something different.
It's does take much to fool the gullible does it?
I do not consider myself to be gullible, I do no necessarily accept stories in the tabloids as true although I do quote them from time to time when a link is requested to support a comment I have made,

Dr Death

Old-Salt
Well it seems the saga is being pushed by who has the more followed twitter account.
And who is good at point scoring Harry/Megan v HM the Queen/Charles/William.
Sick and tired of it all, Harry falls for an Actress who has a dislike for the UK media, the US Media love her.

It can only end badly for Harry & Megan.

tgo

Old-Salt
Well it seems the saga is being pushed by who has the more followed twitter account.
Sick and tired of it all, Harry falls for an Actress who has a dislike for the UK media, the US Media love her.

My Edit.

It can only end badly for Harry.

woger wabbit

War Hero
Harry Markle seeking a 'safe space'
- Canada to stop paying for Prince Harry and Meghan's security
After March 31, the Canadian government intends to no longer contribute to security costs for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, as they plan to cease their activities as working members of the Royal Family

This is the life they desperately wanted...a life away from the Royal ways. Only they should pay for their security

Harry, You'd be safe on South Georgia, there you all could live a private green sustainable life just like the penguins

Rev Harry Markle preaching again
- Harry flies from Vancouver to Edinburgh on private charter jet (Westjet) for Sustainable Travel Conference

His sermon message: "Only the rich should be allowed to travel"

No doubt he flew Edinburgh to Bristol today to support St Greta of Misery

- Global warming is a 'total fairytale'

Agree
No, did not fly but took the train, the whole 1st class carriage for Harry all other passengers barred, he does like the perks that come with being ROYAL

You can't beat HM, Charles and William with Twitter followers and likes.

Most celebs in Hollywood, and further afield, know that they're pretty much plankton when she walks in to the room.

On a lighter note, I read an article that describes Ellen de geneneres as a 'comedien'.

Has she ever said anything funny?

When I was working in Thunder Bay I had the displeasure of meeting a Metis woman in a pub and she was beyond stomach turning. Smelled rancid, missing teeth, full blown drunk, and was pretty sure she had pished herself, l could live with all that, but the dealbreaker was she only spoke French.....
Fussy then? :?

Latest Threads