Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Another halfway decent thread damaged by the halfwit mentality.

Heigh ho, time to look at another thread where there may be somewhat more dedicated, serious writers.
Sorry. I will grow up one day.

I only think of her, and many others', ethnicity when it shoved in my face...

I, like so many others, couldn't give a f*ck about it.
it’s often an excuse for useless, incompetent or complete arseholes for people like David Lammy and Diane Abbott and also megain to not be questioned on their actions and opinions - I don’t care what any fecker says, I ve travelled a lot in my life and in my experience the uk is the least racist country in the world - we just don’t suffer pricks of any colour or religion lightly and stacker can’t defend megain s objectionable behaviour other than with the race card

woger wabbit

War Hero
Mr & Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor seem to be in a bit of a predicament... Mrs M-W has made her position clear in that she will not return to the States while Mr Trump is in power and Mr M-W has decided that UK is not the place he wants to raise his sprog.

The States is where her friends are and the media and best film opportunities might be for her. God knows what Harry has lined up to keep himself busy over the next decade or so. However much of a good egg Harry has been over the years he perhaps hasn't entirely appreciated the sheer amount of resources that have been committed to his protection since the day of his birth. The protection officers have been a constant in his life that he hasn't had to give much thought to. Omnipresent. Well now they may have to be scaled down.

We don't want to pay for them while they continue to live overseas ad infinitum and the Canucks have grown tired as well. Maybe Harry needs his friends to set up a GoFundMe page. Or if he's soon going to be just an ordinary Joe he either accepts he is like any A List celeb and he'll have to put up with the photographers and flashlights at his family's every appearance down the Mall or he puts his hand in his pocket and employs a team of Albanian roughnecks to keep the snappers at bay...

Either way there seems to be a widening separation between those who continue to support these Royals-in-Exile and those who don't.
Megs won't return to the states while Mr., Trump is President"? @Stacker would disagree with that, :rolleyes:

woger wabbit

War Hero
Lets have a link so we can see then?

As you have mentioned the Mail,
It appears 6 weeks ago it was 1 million

Any comment?
Yes, Megs goes south, Ginge goes elsewhere, Arch stays with Megs Mum = 3 security teams, costs to UK tax payers will be huge and cannot be justified as it is only in support of their money-making adventures, they should share the burden, imho,

Daily Mail Friday 28/02/2020 ;)
You wrote the above before seeing my post about the Mail claiming it was a million quid about 6 weeks ago

Yes, Megs goes south, Ginge goes elsewhere, Arch stays with Megs Mum = 3 security teams, costs to UK tax payers will be huge and cannot be justified as it is only in support of their money-making adventures, they should share the burden, imho,
If they need 3 groups, and lets pretend the mail was telling the truth about it being a million then at max it will be 3 million, where did 20 million come from?

Are you all starting to realise now that the Mail is just throwing any old shit into its rag?

it’s often an excuse for useless, incompetent or complete ********* for people like David Lammy and Diane Abbott and also megain to not be questioned on their actions and opinions - I don’t care what any fecker says, I ve travelled a lot in my life and in my experience the uk is the least racist country in the world - we just don’t suffer pricks of any colour or religion lightly and stacker can’t defend megain s objectionable behaviour other than with the race card
No 1, What objectionable behaviour? Not what the tabloids have told you, what has she actually done? Lets see if google can find you something that isnt made up.
No 2, Linking her to a black, gang ridden rundown shithole area using the song title by Niggaz Wit Attitude sounds a bit more racist that Lammy/Abott complaining everyone is racist because they have been criticised.

woger wabbit

War Hero
You wrote the above before seeing my post about the Mail claiming it was a million quid about 6 weeks ago

If they need 3 groups, and lets pretend the mail was telling the truth about it being a million then at max it will be 3 million, where did 20 million come from?

Are you all starting to realise now that the Mail is just throwing any old shit into its rag?
Again, Daily Mail 28/02/2020

Again, Daily Mail 28/02/2020
Yes well done the Daily Mail has a different story than the one it printed 6 weeks ago claiming something different.
It's does take much to fool the gullible does it?

Is it a fair bet to say you have pulled that 20 million figure out of your arse?
Lets have a link so we can see then?

As you have mentioned the Mail,
It appears 6 weeks ago it was 1 million

Any comment?
You said that @Lifeboat21 had pulled the figure of 20 million from his arse. Whilst I generally agree with your point that much of what is written about Harry and Meghan is bollocks, the figure has been published various times in various news sites.

So where, according to you, can I find the truth? Which websites can I trust? Are all ‘tabloid’ sites to be ignored?

Would you trust a report in Private Eye?

You said that @Lifeboat21 had pulled the figure of 20 million from his arse. Whilst I generally agree with your point that much of what is written about Harry and Meghan is bollocks, the figure has been published various times in various news sites.

So where, according to you, can I find the truth? Which websites can I trust? Are all ‘tabloid’ sites to be ignored?

I believe that the annual figure is £6 million. 20 is worse case if they go gallivanting round the world telling folk to stop producing carbon (for example) in a plane...

There was an interview today with a private bodyguard. She said she wouldn't touch the Harry/Meghan contract and that it must stay with the Met.

I wouldn't bother engaging with @stacker1. He's a passed over RLC SSgt and is now entrenched in his position. He lacks the mental agility to comprehend the discussion.

I'd trust a article that has verifiable sources, the Mail for example has all manner of Harry and Meghan friends telling them the inside gen, there are two problems with that though
1, They never name them (Probably because they have made them up)
2, Given that they are suing the Mail and generally dislike the tabloids why would their "friends" ever talk to the tabloids.

I believe that the annual figure is £6 million. 20 is worse case if they go gallivanting round the world telling folk to stop producing carbon (for example) in a plane...

There was an interview today with a private bodyguard. She said she wouldn't touch the Harry/Meghan contract and that it must stay with the Met.

I wouldn't bother engaging with @stacker1. He's a passed over RLC SSgt and is now entrenched in his position. He lacks the mental agility to comprehend the discussion.
6 million, 20 million the Mails 1 million, any other figures that you just want to make up?

Arent you the spastic who claimed you gave the boys time off for weekend guard duties then massively backpedaled and said it was a few hours stand down for the whole regiment?

The_Duke

LE
6 million, 20 million the Mails 1 million, any other figures that you just want to make up?

Arent you the spastic who claimed you gave the boys time off for weekend guard duties then massively backpedaled and said it was a few hours stand down for the whole regiment?
Enough warnings. Thread banned, points awarded. Next time gets you a month off.

Got to say people, that personally, they've shit't'bed big style with me. They've decided that they will renounce the extraordinary advantage that by accident of birth Harry had, and chose to share with his wife. They've effectively told us all to fook'orf.

Well, they're grown ups and they know what they're up to. They can't bin the title and privilage but still expect any taxpayer from any country, to give a fook about their prot or even if they've got food on the table of their used trailer.

They've decided to live independently, well let them get on with it, with not a penny of taxpayers money.

Latest Threads