Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder how enforceable the Queen's ruling on Harry not using the Sussex Royal in the USA is? I can't see how she could stop them registering a company as Sussex Royal Inc and trading on that
What stops them is:

USA is a signatory of Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property of 1883

Mr & Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor seem to be in a bit of a predicament... Mrs M-W has made her position clear in that she will not return to the States while Mr Trump is in power and Mr M-W has decided that UK is not the place he wants to raise his sprog.
Just out of interest when did she make her position clear she will not return to the states while Mr Trump is in power?

Nice to see the Canadian government has actually paid attention to the people and is not footing the bill for Harry and co and they’ll get the same consideration as other B list celebrities. Now they can do whatever they wish for all l care since it’s not going to costing me a penny.....

Just out of interest when did she make her position clear she will not return to the states while Mr Trump is in power?
There are plenty of links online, but of course that's fake news. I haven't asked her personally I must admit. Maybe once the protection team is pulled the press will have an opportunity to clarify that position.

"Royal experts have criticised Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's 'unsustainable' security plans and warned costs could 'spiral out of control' as the predicted bill rocketed to £20million a year.
Experts claimed the couple's jet-set lifestyle and move to Canada could leave the police unable to cope as they undertake trips to various countries in order to establish their own brand away from the British Monarchy."
"He’s back Scowling Storm Harry blew into Edinburgh last night, cap pulled down as he arrived back in the old country minus wife and son (will we ever see Archie again?).

It’s a long way from the delights of deepest winter in freezing Vancouver Island, though it’s not clear if he took a private jet as he often has before on jaunts around Europe and the U.S.

So why was he home? You guessed it! To attend a sustainable travel conference — thereby single-handedly proving the adage that satire really is dead.

Wonder if he’ll find time to pop in and see his dear old Granny while he’s here
"

"To attend a sustainable travel conference" - perfect example of why Harry & Meghan are disliked

I think you have become hard of reading.
My 'problem' is with neither the Ginger Whinger nor his narcissistic bride.
It is with your therapist for doing such a piss poor job, that you are still bloody taking your ultra weird angst out on the rest of us.
Yeah that sounds like you dont have a problem with her.

I think you have become hard of reading.
My 'problem' is with neither the Ginger Whinger nor his narcissistic bride.
It is with your therapist for doing such a piss poor job, that you are still bloody taking your ultra weird angst out on the rest of us.
Now, you must excuse me. Elizabeth I's Secret Agents has just started on BBC 4.
I have things to learn - which a year of reading you will not teach me.

There are plenty of links online, but of course that's fake news. I haven't asked her personally I must admit. Maybe once the protection team is pulled the press will have an opportunity to clarify that position.
If there are plenty of links why not put one up quoting her.
It cant be hard, as there are plenty of links

If there are plenty of links why not put one up quoting her.
It cant be hard, as there are plenty of links
<Readies himself for a dismissive comment from Stacker of "Fake news...bollocks... do you believe everything online?" in 3...2...1...>
Kind of difficult to provide irrefutable proof for you when her team of advisers spent so much time erasing her entire previous social media profile of any controversial comment when the Royal marriage was developing. Believe what you want to believe. I get this itch, this Sixth Sense if you will, that she may have been one of the Trump haters from the Hilary Clinton camp back in the day who would have been inclined to say such a thing...

<Readies himself for a dismissive comment from Stacker of "Fake news...bollocks... do you believe everything online?" in 3...2...1...>
Kind of difficult to provide irrefutable proof for you when her team of advisers spent so much time erasing her entire previous social media profile of any controversial comment when the Royal marriage was developing. Believe what you want to believe. I get this itch, this Sixth Sense if you will, that she may have been one of the Trump haters from the Hilary Clinton camp back in the day who would have been inclined to say such a thing...
Are you capable of reading?
The first link, is a story that is about another story in the Daily Mail. That Daily Mail story does not quote Meghan saying anything.

I know you are not that bright, but do you never ask yourself why the Mail wont name these "friends" and why friends of the Royal couple would stab them in the back by talking to the Mail?

Your second link doesnt say anything about her refusing to live in the USA due to Trump.

So you lied, and knowing that I would catch you out in your lie, you are now floundering about and saying that I will call it fake news, its not so much fake news, its just you lying.

But well done though, on joining the growing ranks of wankers who think the Daily Mail "sources" are real.

Are you capable of reading?
The first link, is a story that is about another story in the Daily Mail. That Daily Mail story does not quote Meghan saying anything.

I know you are not that bright, but do you never ask yourself why the Mail wont name these "friends" and why friends of the Royal couple would stab them in the back by talking to the Mail?

Your second link doesnt say anything about her refusing to live in the USA due to Trump.

So you lied, and knowing that I would catch you out in your lie, you are now floundering about and saying that I will call it fake news, its not so much fake news, its just you lying.

But well done though, on joining the growing ranks of ******* who think the Daily Mail "sources" are real.
You never fail to disappoint.... 10 minutes to dismiss. slightly longer than a mere 3,2,1 I s'pose... Are you touching yourself while you respond to these threads?

Latest Threads