Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something I remember hearing from years ago; a pub is no longer allowed to adopt the word 'Royal' in its name. Pubs that have been anciently known as Royal Oak or the Royal Standard etc. may continue to use the name, but if they ever change the name of the pub, they are not allowed to revert to the original name.

Adopting this principle, HRH Prince Harry is now known as the Moon & Parrot and must evermore be referred to as such.
I drank, loads, in The Royal Artillery. It was knocked down several years ago.

I predict once harry realizes the Queen is smarter than him & all the firms money is pulled & he has to pay for his no-royal protection he will realize megan is after the cash only he will be in more poo than uncle andy. Possibly harry the most disliked soon to be non royal, royal. Sad really as met harry pre megan and he was great with all the army's wives & children and a joy to have around. Now a complete C0ck.

Twice visits should have been 2 hrs both times they went for 4hrs.
A very charming young man, now sadly a not so charming throwteddyout man.

You mean like this
snip "Royal experts have criticised Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's 'unsustainable' security plans and warned costs could 'spiral out of control' as the predicted bill rocketed to £20million a year.
Experts claimed the couple's jet-set lifestyle and move to Canada could leave the police unable to cope as they undertake trips to various countries in order to establish their own brand away from the British Monarchy."

You mean like this
snip "Royal experts have criticised Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's 'unsustainable' security plans and warned costs could 'spiral out of control' as the predicted bill rocketed to £20million a year.
Experts claimed the couple's jet-set lifestyle and move to Canada could leave the police unable to cope as they undertake trips to various countries in order to establish their own brand away from the British Monarchy."
They can pay for their own protection as they're now free spirits.

As, incidentally, can the cnut Blair.

Awol

LE
The current GG is divorced, and I seem to recall that before the divorce the nature of her marriage was such that it on occasion required the attendance of the police at the family residence (this was before becoming GG). I can't recall much else about her other than she was an astronaut and is a francophone........ as she doesn't like to travel.

Not a good look for an astronaut.

It seems that the 'It's a Royal Pass-The-Parcel' game is underway.

Perhaps @stacker1 could organise a whip-round.

It seems that the 'It's a Royal Pass-The-Parcel' game is underway.

Perhaps @stacker1 could organise a whip-round.
Im sure they will manage just fine.

Im sure they will manage just fine.
Elton and George clooney will no doubt pay - but what will be the quid pro quo? This is when Cnut struck Harry realises the shit he has dropped himself into doing what megain demands! - the only place they can go now is Hollywood with all the other woke hypocrits and pimp themselves out whilst trying to get megain a z list role - honestly used to respect Harry but Sadly no longer

Elton and George clooney will no doubt pay - but what will be the quid pro quo? This is when Cnut struck Harry realises the shit he has dropped himself into doing what megain demands! - the only place they can go now is Hollywood with all the other woke hypocrits and pimp themselves out whilst trying to get megain a z list role - honestly used to respect Harry but Sadly no longer

Any evidence towards Meghan "demands" or is that something else you have made up?
They can go where the fuck they like, he quite well off.

As to respect I know it unusual for a bloke to protect his wife but that is what some blokes do, (not many on here, clearly, if they were married to a mixed raced girl and a shitty tabloid linked her to a song by Niggaz wit attitude, the spineless fuckers wouldnt do anything).

Any evidence towards Meghan "demands" or is that something else you have made up?
They can go where the **** they like, he quite well off.

As to respect I know it unusual for a bloke to protect his wife but that is what some blokes do, (not many on here, clearly, if they were married to a mixed raced girl and a shitty tabloid linked her to a song by Niggaz wit attitude, the spineless ******* wouldnt do anything).
I couldn’t care less about her colour or her nationality - she’s just an arsehole like you

I couldn’t care less about her colour or her nationality - she’s just an ******** like you
At least I annoy you on here, you dont know anything about her, you just rely on the Daily Mail to tell you who to hate.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's costs won't be paid by Canada Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's costs won't be paid by Canada

Canada won't pay for security.

I don't think that the Royal family can, without causing damage to themselves.

That leaves the duchy of Cornwall, I doubt it can cope with 20 million a year and to pay out anything is likely to damage Prince Charles, or Megan and Harry themselves.
Is it a fair bet to say you have pulled that 20 million figure out of your arse?

Mr & Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor seem to be in a bit of a predicament... Mrs M-W has made her position clear in that she will not return to the States while Mr Trump is in power and Mr M-W has decided that UK is not the place he wants to raise his sprog.

The States is where her friends are and the media and best film opportunities might be for her. God knows what Harry has lined up to keep himself busy over the next decade or so. However much of a good egg Harry has been over the years he perhaps hasn't entirely appreciated the sheer amount of resources that have been committed to his protection since the day of his birth. The protection officers have been a constant in his life that he hasn't had to give much thought to. Omnipresent. Well now they may have to be scaled down.

We don't want to pay for them while they continue to live overseas ad infinitum and the Canucks have grown tired as well. Maybe Harry needs his friends to set up a GoFundMe page. Or if he's soon going to be just an ordinary Joe he either accepts he is like any A List celeb and he'll have to put up with the photographers and flashlights at his family's every appearance down the Mall or he puts his hand in his pocket and employs a team of Albanian roughnecks to keep the snappers at bay...

Either way there seems to be a widening separation between those who continue to support these Royals-in-Exile and those who don't.

Mr & Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor seem to be in a bit of a predicament... Mrs M-W has made her position clear in that she will not return to the States while Mr Trump is in power and Mr M-W has decided that UK is not the place he wants to raise his sprog.

The States is where her friends are and the media and best film opportunities might be for her. God knows what Harry has lined up to keep himself busy over the next decade or so. However much of a good egg Harry has been over the years he perhaps hasn't entirely appreciated the sheer amount of resources that have been committed to his protection since the day of his birth. The protection officers have been a constant in his life that he hasn't had to give much thought to. Omnipresent. Well now they may have to be scaled down.

We don't want to pay for them while they continue to live overseas ad infinitum and the Canucks have grown tired as well. Maybe Harry needs his friends to set up a GoFundMe page. Or if he's soon going to be just an ordinary Joe he either accepts he is like any A List celeb and he'll have to put up with the photographers and flashlights at his family's every appearance down the Mall or he puts his hand in his pocket and employs a team of Albanian roughnecks to keep the snappers at bay...

Either way there seems to be a widening separation between those who continue to support these Royals-in-Exile and those who don't.
What's she going to do if Trump gets a second term and Pence is the subsequent President?

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

The BBC, the Mail and various others seem to have the same arse-pulled figure. So, who is correct, @stacker1 or the rest of the world?
Lets have a link so we can see then?

As you have mentioned the Mail,
It appears 6 weeks ago it was 1 million

Any comment?

Latest Threads