Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Presumably we must take that as a ‘no‘ then?!
Is it true or not? Have twitter, Facebook or the online edition of the Mail told you what to be outraged about today?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
There must be a medical term for "Obnoxious, self propelled twat."

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Stacker-redshift syndrome.
Whats the breaking news from the Daily Mail today? "Meghan uses oxygen, so did Hitler"? "Meghan walks down a street just 874 miles from a scene of a murder"? "Harry is in the same city as a shop lifter"?

There must be something made up to get you all ranty over fuck all.

Last edited:
Whats the breaking news from the Daily Mail today? "Meghan uses oxygen, so did Hitler"? "Meghan walks down a street just 874 miles from a scene of a murder"? "Harry is in the same city as shop lifter"?

There must be something made up to get you all ranty over **** all.
Probably menopause?

The media hasnt shown any of the allegations to be true, they are mainly snide comments designed to get the frothy mouths raging.
Im arguing that people are outraged over nothing, Someone said earlier that the father is still paying for her collage, when I asked for a link, he naturally didnt provide one, some else said she was divorced twice, she hadnt, it because the press alluded to something and shit sticks.
What's the salary like for being Harry & Megs' spokesperson, Stacker?

What's the salary like for being Harry & Megs' spokesperson, Stacker?
I done this for Corbyn, Trump and a few other people. When I say "this" I mean laugh at the strokers who have their strings pulled by the tabloids.

I think we had best leave it there as we continue to disagree on the subject, no I am not ducking out because I cannot prove it, but because also you cannot disprove it.
I cant disprove that Harry drinks a pint of babies blood every morning either, but then that isnt evidence that he does.

Something I remember hearing from years ago; a pub is no longer allowed to adopt the word 'Royal' in its name. Pubs that have been anciently known as Royal Oak or the Royal Standard etc. may continue to use the name, but if they ever change the name of the pub, they are not allowed to revert to the original name.

Adopting this principle, HRH Prince Harry is now known as the Moon & Parrot and must evermore be referred to as such.

woger wabbit

War Hero
Something I remember hearing from years ago; a pub is no longer allowed to adopt the word 'Royal' in its name. Pubs that have been anciently known as Royal Oak or the Royal Standard etc. may continue to use the name, but if they ever change the name of the pub, they are not allowed to revert to the original name.

Adopting this principle, HRH Prince Harry is now known as the Moon & Parrot and must evermore be referred to as such.
So now Meghan is to be known as Duchess Moon & Parrot?? :p

Latest Threads