Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mrs B's view (and that of her cackling coven who follow such things closely) is that she will dump him in favour of a better economic opportunity.

Just as she has dumped all previous relationships when utility to her has expired.

Just a matter of time.
Plus with the sprogg, she'll be forever tapping him or the firm up for extra cash.

"Things are tight this month Harry, I'll need some more money!"
"What no more? I'll have to think about resurrecting Archie's application to Compton High School. You know the one like in the film!"

Mrs B's view (and that of her cackling coven who follow such things closely) is that she will dump him in favour of a better economic opportunity.

Just as she has dumped all previous relationships when utility to her has expired.

Just a matter of time.
That's exactly the same take on Meghan as my wife and her friend have. Is this a case of the much-fabled female intuition?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

Just a matter of time.
I think that's pretty much a given.

I was talking about this over coffee with a friend, earlier. Agreed view was the sooner the better - if it happens 10 years up the road, an already troubled individual (him, not her) will have wasted a decade of his life and it'll be harder to adjust. If it happens, figuratively at least, in the next five minutes it'll be all the easier for him to resume normal jogging.

I was talking about this over coffee with a friend, earlier. Agreed view was the sooner the better - if it happens 10 years up the road, an already troubled individual (him, not her) will have wasted a decade of his life and it'll be harder to adjust. If it happens, figuratively at least, in the next five minutes it'll be all the easier for him to resume normal jogging.
....and there is still a child involved and the longer the mess continues, the longer the child may be subjected to a disjointed and disconnected upbringing.

It's amazing the amount of people on here who know the inner working of someone's marriage based on what the tabloids have told them.

The RM memorial in Deal? Invited or not, as Comdt General he'd have been welcome there, rather than touting his missus' voice-over skills to the boss of Disney. Outrageous, no. Ill mannered, possibly. A wise choice, probably not.
Like it or not, Harry is famous for being Royal, being Diana's son, being a bit of a knob in his youth, doing his stint in the army, and being front man for various charities. None of which count for much unless the media inform the public about it.
It's why most newspapers, tv stations etc have " royal correspondents" whose sole job appears to be passing messages from the Royals' press secretaries onto the public.
That these correspondents use their contacts, experience and knowledge to embellish those messages, in order to sell papers/ tv, is an understood and accepted part of the whole.
If some believe every word, and others don't, is no different to any other item in daily news.

However, if your entire career and future income is determined by how often the media report on you, or not, then a wise person might choose to stay on friendly terms with the media.
Blaming it for all your woes then retiring to obscurity is fine, until the cash runs out.
I wouldn't want his life

AAC said he can come back.

Given Italy looking good for the wooden spoon (Well, it's a title of sorts...) This now seems appropriate

And, it's Groundhog Day - yet again - in Stackerland.....
Not worked out how to use the quote system?

Although my point was that Jackanory spends a lot of time telling people how not bothered he is about Harry and wife.

UKTAP

LE
I say well done to the Queen for upholding standards.

The message is clear - claiming that you are 'modernising the royal family' whilst in reality you have just been acting like a pair of cúnts is not acceptable. They were given the choice - Tow the line, or leave, they chose neither, and have been chucked.

Good. The Royal Family will do just fine without a dim-witted, cúnt-struck man-child and his social-climbing wife.

The real question is - what will happen when Harry comes crawling back once she has binned him, the same way she binned her last two husbands when they were no longer of use to her, and he's of fúck all use to her now that he no longer comes with a title? Will the Queen take him back into the firm? I doubt it...

The real question is - what will happen when Harry comes crawling back once she has binned him, the same way she binned her last two husbands when they were no longer of use to her, and he's of fúck all use to her now that he no longer comes with a title? Will the Queen take him back into the firm? I doubt it...
As sad a fact it is, the Queen will not be around forever, once Harry’s old man takes hold of the firm, all bets are off. It would be a perfect example of the prodigal son returns......

Last edited:
Since they cannot use 'Sussex Royal' as their brand name, I have seen it suggested elsewhere that they use 'Suss Exroyal' instead.

Now HM Queen has said they can not use the "Royal" title expect teddy out the pram.
Harry & Megan to go stroppy & go on TV to complain how un just it is.

Sacked as Captain General RM & no longer CEO Invictus Games the boy is doing well.
Always a yank female screwing it up, predict harry to sulk or leave Megan to come home, but predict a good BJ and unusual positions will stop him.
I wonder how enforceable the Queen's ruling on Harry not using the Sussex Royal in the USA is? I can't see how she could stop them registering a company as Sussex Royal Inc and trading on that. Of course, it would widen the breach, but what have they got to lose?

If she bins him, Charles will welcome him back with open arms. That's what fathers do, however black the sheep they sire.

I wonder how enforceable the Queen's ruling on Harry not using the Sussex Royal in the USA is?
The couple are duke and duchess at Her Majesty's pleasure. She can give the duchy to someone else, at which time the couple are no longer "Sussex". I would suggest that Her Majesty still has quite a bit of power over the two unless they plan to simply live quietly on their existing investments.

I can't see how she could stop them registering a company as Sussex Royal Inc and trading on that. Of course, it would widen the breach, but what have they got to lose? (...)
I can register a company as Sussex Royal Inc as well, assuming it's not already taken. I'm not the Duke of Sussex or a prince though, so I would have difficulty getting people to part with their cash for the privilege of wearing my designer label.

The point of the "Sussex Royal" brand is to give an aura of glamour to whatever fashion items they chose to apply their label to. If they are allowed to rebrand as "Sussex Fashion" or "Sussex Styles" or something like that, then the glamour is still there. If they no longer end up as a real duke and duchess with an unspoken direct link to the top though, then what is the "brand value" they offer?

I can't say that I will be overly surprised if it is indeed true that they won't be allowed to use the "Royal" label for commercial purposes.

Latest Threads