Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's another story on privacy laws in BC and how they may be used by the Sussexes. The first part of the story isn't particularly relevant, as they go over various other laws and show how they probably wouldn't apply in this case. Down near the bottom however, they get to the meat of the story.
Prince Harry and Meghan's arrival could mean 'new grounds' for Canada's privacy laws

An invasion of privacy can include surveillance. If paparazzi are following them around and setting up camp outside their house, then that would fit into the category of surveillance.

Even if they are in a public park, there is still an expectation of privacy. If a photographer has concealed himself to take photographs of them in the park, then this covert surveillance would be an intrusion of privacy.

Given that the Sussexes have moved to Canada explicitly for the purpose of getting away from the paparazzi, the legal expert quoted in the story believes that the courts in Canada would receive a suitable case with a "level of sympathy".

Monetary damages would likely be small, but the real goal would be to get a court injunction ordering the paparazzi to stay away.
That’s all fine and dandy, but BC laws only apply in BC, and if you believe that they are going to stay put there and not travel Canada, you’re huffing glue behind Masonville mall.....
Our court system isn’t two tier, one for the rich and famous, one for the unwashed masses, judges might not be to eager to rule in favour of Harry and co as it will set a precedent which might backfire.

That’s all fine and dandy, but BC laws only apply in BC, and if you believe that they are going to stay put there and not travel Canada, you’re huffing glue behind Masonville mall.....
Our court system isn’t two tier, one for the rich and famous, one for the unwashed masses, judges might not be to eager to rule in favour of Harry and co as it will set a precedent which might backfire.
wait till ME!again moves back to Las Vegas, then Harry will really see the Paparazzi in a constitutionally protected feeding frenzy.

I have no idea if they even plan on living in BC at all, or if that's just where they're staying at the moment because Meghan had a friend who could arrange the loan of a vacation house. If Meghan plans to set up in the fashion business, then certainly most of her existing business contacts are in Toronto and Montreal.

However, the question of paparazzi in BC came up and as there were answers in the news to some of the questions raised, then I have posted them.

As I noted was in one news story though, once the current drama has died down then economics comes into play. Without Canada having the same sort of paparazzi culture as in the UK and US, any paparazzi will have a hard time making a living off two celebrities and a baby when they could be in London (UK) where there are lots of familiar targets to be found.

I have no idea if they even plan on living in BC at all, or if that's just where they're staying at the moment because Meghan had a friend who could arrange the loan of a vacation house. If Meghan plans to set up in the fashion business, then certainly most of her existing business contacts are in Toronto and Montreal.

However, the question of paparazzi in BC came up and as there were answers in the news to some of the questions raised, then I have posted them.

As I noted was in one news story though, once the current drama has died down then economics comes into play. Without Canada having the same sort of paparazzi culture as in the UK and US, any paparazzi will have a hard time making a living off two celebrities and a baby when they could be in London (UK) where there are lots of familiar targets to be found.
Well, paparazzi if desperate enough can always fall back on Ryan Reynolds, Seth Rogan, and of course Tommy Chong......
From what’s been coming out of Quebec with regards to the dynamic duo, can’t see a happy private existence happening in Montreal.

Well, paparazzi if desperate enough can always fall back on Ryan Reynolds, Seth Rogan, and of course Tommy Chong......
From what’s been coming out of Quebec with regards to the dynamic duo, can’t see a happy private existence happening in Montreal.
That will because of the racist canadians because anyone who doesn't love Meghan must be racist.*

*this is brought to you by the wealthy primarily white privileged friends of Harry and Meghan

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

That will because of the racist canadians because anyone who doesn't love Meghan must be racist.*

*this is brought to you by the wealthy primarily white privileged friends of Harry and Meghan

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
Not sure where that comes from, we are taught by example by the leadership of the great white north to follow his example and embrace everyone.........

wait till ME!again moves back to Las Vegas, then Harry will really see the Paparazzi in a constitutionally protected feeding frenzy.
This will give you an idea, wander around Hollywood and Beverley Hills and you can ping the fcekers lurking around and about just waiting for a face to turn up.

Nice to see how many people are of the same mind as that **** Piers Morgan.
Doesn't take much for the frothy mouths to be whipped up into a frenzy.

Never mind the impeachment, Iran or Brexit,
a 63 year old woman is taking 2 dogs for a walk!!!!!!!!!
The masses will be entertained.
Bloody hell! She's aged well.

Was she one of the prizes on grab-a-granny?

Nice to see how many people haven't been taken in by this rancid couple.
Harry or his wife haven't really done anything wrong, the majority of fake outrage is coming from those who believe the tabloids.
Unlike the lying cunt Morgan, who thought printing fake photos of soldiers torturing Iraqis while the Army was still in Iraq was a good idea.
Yet the same people who thought the tabloids were being cunts for lying back then are the same people who cant wait for the next lying royal story so they can be angry.

Harry or his wife haven't really done anything wrong, the majority of fake outrage is coming from those who believe the tabloids.
Unlike the lying **** Morgan, who thought printing fake photos of soldiers torturing Iraqis while the Army was still in Iraq was a good idea.
Yet the same people who thought the tabloids were being cnuts for lying back then are the same people who cant wait for the next lying royal story so they can be angry.
Well, you have a point there, especially regarding the Sainted Morgan!

I think you underestimate the hunger of the great unwashed for celebrity gossip, as this article suggests:
'All bets are off': What a paparazzo thinks will happen to Harry and Meghan's privacy after the royal split

“At the end of the day if you’ve got an exclusive set of pictures of Harry and Meghan in the park having a picnic with their little baby, not only will it sell to the British press for a pretty penny - 10, 20, 30 grand - it will also automatically sell in another 30 or 40 countries.

“So a really good set of pictures of them could make someone a quarter of a million quid.”

Mr Bamby, who appeared on Channel 4’s Confessions of the Paparazzi, said he knew two people who have been given 12-month contracts to follow the couple around Vancouver and take pictures of them.

He dubbed the Sussexes the “new Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, or the new Beckhams”.

“Every time they go out they will have a camera pointed at them,” he said.
They don't want to fade into obscurity anyway, as how can they promote their good causes if they aren't in the public eye? It doesn't help their case when they release pictures on the same day that other, more senior royals, are promoting their charity work, knowing that in the current climate they will steal the limelight. It smacks of the games Diana played using the media as oneupmanship.

Bloody hell! She's aged well.

Was she one of the prizes on grab-a-granny?
although ME!again seems to have had very substantial Micheal Jackson plastic once she got to Hollywierd, genetics are a bitch and that’s Harry's future,

although ME!again seems to have had very substantial Micheal Jackson plastic once she got to Hollywierd, genetics are a bitch and that’s Harry's future,
Naturally you are married to a super model.

yo Stacker! She be sicking her Crenshaw Mafia gangsta putbull on u ass

45F530EA-C111-4887-867D-7366D87D6BBC.jpeg

Latest Threads