Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I have to confess, whatever her personality traits and her possible negative influence on Harry, I do fail to see wtf her skin colour or mixed race heritage has to do with anything.
Whatever she wants it to.

He is no longer "senior" to Beatrice or Eugenie, as they are HRH's........in fact, according to protocol, Harry is now obliged to bow to them both.
Prince Harry is still HRH, I guess Reuters didnt explain that to you. Although plenty of tabloids (That you dont read apparently) are saying he has lost the title.

cass

Old-Salt
Instead, they've agreed to be known as Harry, Duke of Sussex and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex. In a subtle but important distinction, that doesn't mean the titles have been taken away — it just means they won't use them or refer to themselves as HRH, since they won't be representing the Queen in the future.

I see the press are reporting g yet another publicity push by Moogan Monka to upstage Kate. I’m rapidly coming to the conclusion that Harry and his mrs are doing what they can to continue to feed the publicity machine and stay visible. If I wanted to melt away into a private life I’d get of twatter and do everything in my power to go to ground. Doesn’t seem to be happening does it? Unless this is a continued media frenzy

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Instead, they've agreed to be known as Harry, Duke of Sussex and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex. In a subtle but important distinction, that doesn't mean the titles have been taken away — it just means they won't use them or refer to themselves as HRH, since they won't be representing the Queen in the future.
Why the random use of bold text in your post, something you want to tell tell the world ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.
Got a link ?
Isn't that the normal form of title of a divorced wife of a peer ?

Got a link ?
Isn't that the normal form of title of a divorced wife of a peer ?
I think that a "the" is added in front of the "Duchess" in the case of divorced or widowed.
I stand to be corrected - not fully conversant with heraldry or titles types.

It would be great if the press took a group decision to never give them any publicity ever again. Watch them act out after a while and still give them nothing. Watch them HER wither and die from an absolute lack of attention.
My bold amended for REALITY!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I think that a "the" is added in front of the "Duchess" in the case of divorced or widowed.
I stand to be corrected - not fully conversant with heraldry or titles types.
I think the divorced bit came up on here or a news site the other day.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Fuck off cass.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sinner's nan could have him, though...
Sinner's nan was a deeply passionate and nearly insatiable woman when she crossed the bar.

She always responded in that manner to considerate lovers.

I see the press are reporting g yet another publicity push by Moogan Monka to upstage Kate. I’m rapidly coming to the conclusion that Harry and his mrs are doing what they can to continue to feed the publicity machine and stay visible. If I wanted to melt away into a private life I’d get of twatter and do everything in my power to go to ground. Doesn’t seem to be happening does it? Unless this is a continued media frenzy
Harry and Megan are on permasend, whilst demanding radio silence from everyone else. At the mo, they're seemed to have divided opinion and the half that is supportive, will eventually grow tired of the antics and one supposes like some x factor act, they're need to make as much money as possible over the next year or two, before something else replaces them will accelerate that process.