Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d say he’s heading into direct competition with the Beckhams re brand and fashion accessories.
That's crossed my mind, too.
The difference being that there is no larger, overarching brand on which the Beckham brand depends for its existence. One that risked being diminished and cheapened by association. The Beckham brand prospers or suffers in its own right.

Last edited:
Beacause it has run its course, and some are pig sick of the overwhelming press attention, The papers and TV channels filled with the minutiae and inconsequential outcome of their decisions, which when you analyse it, does not impact on the lives of Joe Soap one iota, it has evolved into "West enders, a story of dysfunctional folk" with all the accompanying arse lickers, toadies and sycophants having their moment of glory. The end result, will be a messy divorce, the house of Windsor thrown into disarray, and the world will latch onto the next big thing.
If nothing else, it diverts the faceless masses attention away from the real issues that do effect our mundane existence. The whole thing is just that, a thing, to be watched, commented on, dissected and discussed, that is until a bigger "Crisis" arises. At the end of the day, ask yourself this question, "How will it impact my life, will it effect my earning power, and will I still be able to feed and house my family?"

Nothing more to see here move on.......and FFS... get a life. :eh:
Yet you still typed all of that shite?

His future is predicated almost entirely on what went before. I don't believe that he could have considered the consequences, or else he misread things rather badly.

As far as Meghan is concerned, it is merely a return to things as she knew them, albeit she will probably fashion her future career pitches employing as much of the royal cachet as remains. If they go down that route, I have no doubt that it will rebound and will attract the kind of media attention that they say want to avoid.

I doubt if Harry has worked that one out, either.
I imagine Harry has landed back to his new life this morning and found a very different reality waiting for him.

Probably getting the 'scowling silent treatment' "as he only had one thing to do and he fucked that up"

Read the Sussex Royal website before it is amended, Meghan wanted that future, the future that was taken apart by HMQ line by line.

I feel sorry for him, now the bloke who used to be a British Prince who will be controlled by his wife who has him in the child trap.

Don't give it more than a couple of years to run before he needs to go back to the fold, but his wife isn't stupid, young Archie is outside of the jurisdiction of the English Family Court.

tgo

Old-Salt
You are very right. We don't know what the discussions were but I guess the decision was either you're in or you're out - you can't cherry pick. Who decides the diary and who decides the priority The conflict between Duty, The Firm or making money is huge. I know it has been mentioned in other posts but a good example is the Disney Premier versus the Royal Marines Deal Commemoration. That was almost a game changer. Was H "persuaded" by M to push for a role? It was all very awkward.

M still has her "support network" and her game plan. H is very much adrift and now can't attend a function at a military base and then and adjourn to the mess and have a laugh and a few drinks with the lads.

Unfortunately as the influence and relevance falls away, the patronage of charities may also fall and that is another safety net removed.
Indeed as I said the other day, Harry has given up pretty much everything, by comparison what exactly has Meghan given up/lost.

Its a few photos taken at a particular time, luckily all the ARRSE experts know exactly what it means, SHE COULD DROP THE BABY, SHE DOESNT KNOW WHAT SHE DOING, oh the humanity.

At least the dogs are properly restrained.

I can walk down the street on any given day and see women (and men) struggling to carry their baby. If only they had the ARRSE experts to correct them.

And your experience with babies is what again?

JackSofty

Old-Salt
Something brief on this morning's news, the bloke in charge of the Order of the Garter is supposedly suggesting a Royal ban hammer be swung at " Sussex Royal" as a brand name.
Not seen but I am guessing that you mean Garter King of Arms who is effectively Chief Herald, in charge of the College of Arms which oversees the granting and licit use of titles.
As Sussex is a Dukedom (not a Duchy, it is purely titular) created for Prince Harry and a Royal Dukedom at that, granted by Her Majesty, they must not be able to use the brand name Sussex as he has to relinquish his ‘Royal’ status and not use it to promote whatever tat or ‘message’.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

woger wabbit

War Hero
There has NEVER been any debate on how many sausages are acceptable for a military breakfast. Indeed many chefs are employed solely to reaffirm the correct number!

(I agree on the rest though).
And the correct number is?? In my time there was no limit provided you ate all the food that was on your plate.

And your experience with babies is what again?
I watch people walk down the street trying to juggle them, whats your experience with children? It cant have been any good seeing your grandchildren turned out to be snowflakes.

That baby looks most uncomfortable and insecure. Is she used to carrying him?
Ring 1 800 663-9122 for BC child protective services and voice your concerns, under Canadian law they have to investigate any reports. She wants to live here, status doesn't play a factor in child endangerment, we all are subject to the standards of providing care.
Would be kinda pointless though considering the nanny Harry has now arrived on scene to pick up his roll, babies need carrying and dogs need walking, can’t afford much hired help these days apparently.......

Last edited:
Ring 1 800 663-9122 for BC child protective services and voice your concerns, under Canadian law they have to investigate. She wants to live here, status doesn't play a factor in child endangerment, we all are subject to the standards of providing care.
Would be kinda pointless though considering the nanny Harry has now arrived on scene to pick up his roll, babies need carrying and dogs need walking, can’t afford much hired help these days apparently.......

Watcha doin Harry?

Just walking aboot

Latest Threads