• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There was a young lady called Markle,
Who in a tiara did sparkle,
For her prince to please,
She took to her knees,
And with his seed she did gargle.

I'll see myself out.

Go back a little further and the details would have been swept under the scaffold.

In days gone by it was "an heir and a spare". The spare often met a grizzly end upon succession of the heir.
The Good Old Days.jpg

I am losing my respect for him, tabloids notwithstanding. I think I preferred him falling out of nightclubs and mixing juices with South African blondes.
He was more fun partying in Vegas. Perhaps that's where they should actually be.

On ignore you go matey.
Is there a new form of attention seeking where people have to tell everyone who they have on ignore? Instead of just ignoring them?

Is there a new form of attention seeking where people have to tell everyone who they have on ignore? Instead of just ignoring them?
fear not stacker, I’ll not put you on ignore.

fear not stacker, I’ll not put you on ignore.
I'm not really to arsed who put me on ignore, just an observation that for some people they have to let everyone know.

0_FB_IMG_1579593482018.jpg

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I think this thread is almost at the ‘naming pub carpark’ stage.

That baby looks most uncomfortable and insecure. Is she used to carrying him?
You are a silly! What else would nannies do, not enough in just changing nappies.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads