Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There has NEVER been any debate on how many sausages are acceptable for a military breakfast. Indeed many chefs are employed solely to reaffirm the correct number!

(I agree on the rest though).
The Sodexo chefs? They need to be told it's (at least) two of everything, including sausages. That's how it was before PAYD, and that's how God intended it.

Chalkythedog

Old-Salt
They might get a nasty shock when they discover just how much money they need to sustain their current standard of living.
Palaces, private jets, super yachts, servants, helicopters, don't come cheap. They can't sponge of dodgy billionaires forever, and the basic accoutrements of their current lifestyle would set them back more than 100mils. Dollars, pounds, euros, whatever. Their 'wealth' at the moment is chump change.

Because turning up without an invite is just the thing to do at a memorial.
Did Philip ever turn up when he was the top boy?
Or did people only remember to get frothy mouthed when that lying **** Piers Morgans had a little hissy fit that was gleefully repeated by the tabloids?

It has never been understood or accepted that the media makes up bullshit for the ranty mob. Its just that you dont know any different so you think its acceptable.
Remember when Piers Morgan led with the story led with the story about Iraqi torture? Plenty of outrage from squaddies then, the moment he spouts bollocks about Harry every ****** believes him.

Stay friendly? Just let the press ruin your life by repeatedly lying, doing a story about your mixed raced wife, that includes a headline from a song made famous by Niggaz wit Attitude + a bit of bollocks about black gangs, trying to bribe everyone you ever met for an "exclusive" and paying ********* to fly their helicopter so low they could take pictures of their bedroom.

He doesnt seem to have a major problem with news agencies who publish news, even if its genuinely negative, what he has a problem with is all the made up crap (quite a lot of it can be seen on this thread).

His mum left him millions, his Dad gives him millions, his grandmother is extremly rich he isnt likely to run out of money.

dry your eyes over some tiny tits Princess

View attachment 444917
Im sure your shit thick granddaughter will be getting them out soon, now that she has failed to get an education and is by your own admittance a snowflake, not much option for her to do anything other than sell her body for some pennies.

I can accuse others of being frothy mouthed because they making stuff up.
Some bellends on here: Harry did this outrages, froth, rant etc
Me: How about a link to what sounds suspiciously like a made up story.
Some bellends on here: Deflection, lots of words, a pretense of a wind up, but no links.

144 pages in and so far the most outrageous thing Harry has done is use private jets while moaning about the flying. All the other "exclusives" turn out to be either the media printing bullshit or just people on here talking bollocks but not backing it up.
I shall bow to your superior, in depth knowledge of the daily rounds of royal life and finances, since you appear to study it in much greater detail than I ever have. Meanwhile, the world goes on, the sun will still rise tomorrow, and in a week or two the media will be berating some other vacuous celebrity, famous only for being famous.
My old headmaster once pointed out, in regard to the Press, that any time the Royals were headline news one should look for small columns deep in the paper mentioning, in very small type, something that the government might prefer you not to notice.

Your continued outrage at the media just adds to the smokescreen.

I shall bow to your superior, in depth knowledge of the daily rounds of royal life and finances, since you appear to study it in much greater detail than I ever have. Meanwhile, the world goes on, the sun will still rise tomorrow, and in a week or two the media will be berating some other vacuous celebrity, famous only for being famous.
My old headmaster once pointed out, in regard to the Press, that any time the Royals were headline news one should look for small columns deep in the paper mentioning, in very small type, something that the government might prefer you not to notice.

Your continued outrage at the media just adds to the smokescreen.
Have I said anything on here that is a lie or cant be backed up with links?
The main difference between Harry and another celebrity is that the celebrity takes a bit of flak for a couple of weeks before moving on to the next victim, Harrys is contant.

Have I said anything on here that is a lie or cant be backed up with links?
The main difference between Harry and another celebrity is that the celebrity takes a bit of flak for a couple of weeks before moving on to the next victim, Harrys is contant.
Have I alleged that you lied? Have I asked for links?
Why are you so obsessed with white knighting for Harry?
None of your ranting here will make an ounce of difference to how he and the media treat each other, so you're shouting in the wilderness, or at pigeons, perhaps?
Step away from the keyboard, go for a pint, talk to real humans, even your wife, here isn't real, doesn't matter, and neither does Harry.

Have I alleged that you lied? Have I asked for links?
Why are you so obsessed with white knighting for Harry?
None of your ranting here will make an ounce of difference to how he and the media treat each other, so you're shouting in the wilderness, or at pigeons, perhaps?
Step away from the keyboard, go for a pint, talk to real humans, even your wife, here isn't real, doesn't matter, and neither does Harry.
I was merely pointing out that unlike others on here, Im prepared to back up my posts.
You seemed to be confused about white knighting, my main focus is laughing at cockends who make stuff up because they want to be popular on the internet, Ive don't thins numerous time, when the angry mob fall over themselves to show just how outraged they are, whether its about gypsies, Trump, Corbyn, minorities etc,
Nothing we write on here make much of difference to anything, so maybe everyone should stop?

tgo

Old-Salt
Here's a thought on if this is an unequal relationship.

Harry has had to give up a long list of titles & roles, a home & effectively the country of his birth.

So what exactly has Meghan given up?

Anyone?

... anyone?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Here's a thought on if this is an unequal relationship.

Harry has had to give up a long list of titles & roles, a home & effectively the country of his birth.

So what exactly has Meghan given up?

Anyone?

... anyone?
Her virginity?
Oh no sorry she‘s a divorcee isn’t she, oh well time will tell what she gives up, in the meantime I will give their marriage 18 months from now.

clothears

War Hero

It was commented on at the time. Especially his pimping out Megs for work. Those clips have been circulating on Twitter for ages.

Carefully stated photos of Princess Woko Ono today...
Has she got a spare lead for harry?

6FE870BE-E78D-4149-A48B-7827BA1AFFEF.jpeg

Latest Threads