Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
In my page 1380 post #27,597 where I stumbled across the 'Lillibet birthday pic' original lifted pictures, I said I would add the identity of the Archie-beach-video child if I came across it again. Having now done so, I've put it below and edited the information to the original post for continuity

"Again - Where was Archie? the beach video of him as a toddler with his mum in a baseball cap was another child and mother who looks similar to Meghan but that was over a year ago so I can't give you the track for that. But I have seen it."

EDIT: The 'Archie' pictures the beach video was Brynn Gingras of CNN with her son Gavin: and here, someone's successive proof-posts concentrating on persistent physical features seen in 'both' children

link 1
link 2
link 3 big fuss about this one - this was the 'leaked archie quickly removed' post
link 4

Not that palace birth notices usually state that Royal X was safely delivered of a prince or princess, countersigned by doctors. The Sussexes 'welcomed the birth of' Archie and no doctors signed. Only they have been seen holding him. Whether Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor bore this child or not, the chaos caused fulfills her attention feed.

Edit - MA Pennell, the source also has a very well compiled collection off all the odd things we have noted - with archived proofs (some of which are no longer easy to find)

FURTHER EDIT: no timelines on the Pennell comparison pictures, so here is someone's else's
facial overlay comparison of 'both' children
Can someone please just tell us what the hell is going on?!

If all this is true, how and why on earth is this farce continuing?

The most down to earth suggestion is that Harry is fiercely protective of a pair of actual offsprings' indentiies so they use images of other's children to conceal their own but to satisfy curiosity enough. Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor gets her high from the attention the chaos and gossip she causes by obscuring an otherwise run of the mill life event.

Theories after that abound of dodgy doings up to and probably beyond abduction by the lizard people of the Tetropak Empire of the third dimension.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder if they have hurriedly decided to sit for their own royal portrait - gads, shudder to think what it would look like; juggling balls, rainbow flags etc?
Her prominently in the foreground with fixed smile, cartier watch and bling, designer kit. Him standing behind her looking obediently happy.

Time mag gone watercolour. They have little imagination or creativity.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
And by me in Surrey.
And by me in Catalonia.

Although it does mean agreeing wiv someone who lives in the Sarf. - Says the geographically displaced Son of the Tyne. ;)

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
I think that with his level of maturity we should be glad that he is no longer in the army and commanding a force of dangerous men.

Megain would probably command him to storm the castle and proclaim her as Queen.
I'm one of those who thinks he should never have been allowed to Sandhurst in the first place. By giving him a pass a potentially better candidate didn't get in.
He did ok as an Apache crewmember and he has to get credit for that, but that wasn't as a leader of a group of men.

Had he been faced with the reality that everyone else had to then he might have learned something valuable. Had he been made to do a post A level year to achieve the grades needed to get to Sandhurst then he might have realised that to get somewhere people have to work for it.
As it was he learned that as Harry people will help him achieve what he isn't capable of on his own. That the Cavalry got him a pass because of the kudos of having HMQ's grandson in their ranks, so who he is will get him places others can't.
That he could get away with mediocrity or failures, as the references to his fitness allude.
So he hasn't had to knuckle down and achieve, he has had a crutch all the way.
In the end it has done him a disservice, as it has the RF itself, and had him believing his wife when he thought it would be the same abroad.

Karma indeed.

The most down to earth suggestion is that Harry is fiercely protective of a pair of actual offsprings' indentiies so they use images of other's children to conceal their own but to satisfy curiosity enough. Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor gets her high from the attention the chaos and gossip she causes by obscuring an otherwise run of the mill life event.

Theories after that abound of dodgy doings up to and probably beyond abduction by the lizard people of the Tetropak Empire of the third dimension.
Aye and the confusion emanating from that pair will no doubt mean when the finally produce their alleged children no one will know for definite they are who the twats say they are. :cool:

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just to digress, by what stretch of the imagination is "frogmore" a cottage?
In the same wsy that Dower Houses are cottages - smaller than the main house?

Walter_Ego

War Hero
Described by Dan Ackroyd as having the greatest rack in Hollywood..
#metoo
#everydayoftheweek
#twiceonsunday
1656267578935.gif

Originally a dwelling on a plot of land - the plot of land being the important aspect of the definition as it was to be enough to support a family through basic food production. Tied accomadation fo the earliest type.

A messuage had outbuildings and further land (curtilage) so that would be slightly heading further towards the Dower House concept we associate with grand estates.

Dower Houses were specific alternate housing for widows, so that main house occupation was not cluttered with relicts of the last holder. Particularly humane if an inheritance was moving sideways so often defined in marriage agreements if the family did not already have one ready. Practical with past high mortality rates.

Last edited:
......the specific name for an expat mansion in a gated community for occupation by married, disloyal grifters is an oubliette

I wonder if they have hurriedly decided to sit for their own royal portrait - gads, shudder to think what it would look like; juggling balls, rainbow flags etc?

MeganLivesMatter hash tags?