Harry and Megan: How long will it last?

How long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
Neil Sean posted that the only one to try to make direct contact at the Jubilee was Camilla because she knows what this is doing to Charles.
However there was no response which seems to indicate that the colouring book, now due in September, will be less than complimentary to her.

He wants the book money but he wants to mend bridges. He surely must realise the incompatability now and is going ahead with it.

Neil Sean posted that the only one to try to make direct contact at the Jubilee was Camilla because she knows what this is doing to Charles.
However there was no response which seems to indicate that the colouring book, now due in September, will be less than complimentary to her.

He wants the book money but he wants to mend bridges. He surely must realise the incompatability now and is going ahead with it.
My bold - does he though? He seems to want everything on his (or their) terms, I don't think he even comprehends the effects and consequences of his/their words and actions. He demanded to leave the RF and make his own way in the world, but still expects everyone to kowtow to him as if he is still a senior member of the Firm.

In my page 1380 post #27,597 where I stumbled across the 'Lillibet birthday pic' original lifted pictures, I said I would add the identity of the Archie-beach-video child if I came across it again. Having now done so, I've put it below and edited the information to the original post for continuity

"Again - Where was Archie? the beach video of him as a toddler with his mum in a baseball cap was another child and mother who looks similar to Meghan but that was over a year ago so I can't give you the track for that. But I have seen it."

EDIT: The 'Archie' pictures the beach video was Brynn Gingras of CNN with her son Gavin: and here, someone's successive proof-posts concentrating on persistent physical features seen in 'both' children

link 1
link 2
link 3 big fuss about this one - this was the 'leaked archie quickly removed' post
link 4

Not that palace birth notices usually state that Royal X was safely delivered of a prince or princess, countersigned by doctors. The Sussexes 'welcomed the birth of' Archie and no doctors signed. Only they have been seen holding him. Whether Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor bore this child or not, the chaos caused fulfills her attention feed.

Edit - MA Pennell, the source also has a very well compiled collection off all the odd things we have noted - with archived proofs (some of which are no longer easy to find)

FURTHER EDIT: no timelines on the Pennell comparison pictures, so here is someone's else's
facial overlay comparison of 'both' children

Last edited:

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Meghan the Maleficent could learn a lot from this lady. A former actress, married to the Earl of Devon, whose family has owned Powderham Castle and its lands for 700 years. One of his ancestors was Edward IV.

She seems to have a very pleasant life, two lovely children, and no bad publicity....

Powderham is a lovely day out, by the way.

Meghan the Maleficent could learn a lot from this lady. A former actress, married to the Earl of Devon, whose family has owned Powderham Castle and its lands for 700 years. One of his ancestors was Edward IV.

She seems to have a very pleasant life, two lovely children, and no bad publicity....

It's a question of being content with what you have, ratther then expecting to swan into the RF, snaffle the heir from unfer the nose of his wife and children and set up as the future queen - as if that was ever going to happen,

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

anglo

LE

Indeed, A lovely lady, a real asset to the Earl of Devon,

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
My bold - does he though? He seems to want everything on his (or their) terms, I don't think he even comprehends the effects and consequences of his/their words and actions. He demanded to leave the RF and make his own way in the world, but still expects everyone to kowtow to him as if he is still a senior member of the Firm.
I'd agree with that and I think building bridges to him meant breezing back, being lovable rogue Harry and it all being hunky dory again. As CC says he believed the image built up about him in the press, and thought that perennial forgiveness would be his. After all he got away with a lot of things that others wouldn't.
Having grown up in the RF he couldn't envisage not being royal despite his DOR from the family and thought that would continue.
Simply unable to think things through and do an appreciation. Hence the glowering at the Thanksgiving Service and the flounce. - But it's everyone else's fault.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
Indeed, A lovely lady, a real asset to the Earl of Devon,
We musn't forget The Baroness Haden-Guest of Saling in Essex.

Jamie Lee Curtis.

A better actress and better looking than MM even now.

...paraphrase the Duke f Edinburgh - 'if you think it is all about you then you are never going to be happy'

Megain seems to have been very quiet the last couple of days . Perhaps she's been off to visit her dad .
I wonder if they have hurriedly decided to sit for their own royal portrait - gads, shudder to think what it would look like; juggling balls, rainbow flags etc?

I wonder if they have hurriedly decided to sit for their own royal portrait - gads, shudder to think what it would look like; juggling balls, rainbow flags etc?
Against a huge cupboard with a lorra skeletons peeping out and yacht girl engagement receipts fluttering down like snow falling on a twee Frogmore Cottage. :cool:

Konstabel_Els

Old-Salt
I'd agree with that and I think building bridges to him meant breezing back, being lovable rogue Harry and it all being hunky dory again. As CC says he believed the image built up about him in the press, and thought that perennial forgiveness would be his. After all he got away with a lot of things that others wouldn't.
Having grown up in the RF he couldn't envisage not being royal despite his DOR from the family and thought that would continue.
Simply unable to think things through and do an appreciation. Hence the glowering at the Thanksgiving Service and the flounce. - But it's everyone else's fault.

I think that with his level of maturity we should be glad that he is no longer in the army and commanding a force of dangerous men.

Megain would probably command him to storm the castle and proclaim her as Queen.

In my page 1380 post #27,597 where I stumbled across the 'Lillibet birthday pic' original lifted pictures, I said I would add the identity of the Archie-beach-video child if I came across it again. Having now done so, I've put it below and edited the information to the original post for continuity

"Again - Where was Archie? the beach video of him as a toddler with his mum in a baseball cap was another child and mother who looks similar to Meghan but that was over a year ago so I can't give you the track for that. But I have seen it."

EDIT: The 'Archie' pictures the beach video was Brynn Gingras of CNN with her son Gavin: and here, someone's successive proof-posts concentrating on persistent physical features seen in 'both' children

link 1
link 2
link 3 big fuss about this one - this was the 'leaked archie quickly removed' post
link 4

Not that palace birth notices usually state that Royal X was safely delivered of a prince or princess, countersigned by doctors. The Sussexes 'welcomed the birth of' Archie and no doctors signed. Only they have been seen holding him. Whether Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor bore this child or not, the chaos caused fulfills her attention feed.

Edit - MA Pennell, the source also has a very well compiled collection off all the odd things we have noted - with archived proofs (some of which are no longer easy to find)

FURTHER EDIT: no timelines on the Pennell comparison pictures, so here is someone's else's
facial overlay comparison of 'both' children
Informative, and how, very contraversal.